Electrical Storm Lyrics???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
Hi!
I just got home from Cancun for 10 days so I am freaking out excited because I heard and taped ES off of the radio this morning....I LOVE IT!!! I have just listened to it 6 times in a row!
Don't know if this has been posted, but anyone happen to have the lyrics yet for this song so I can sing along like a fool in my yard today?
Thanks for any help!
YAY! NEW U2! YAY! :love: :) :love:

I Think These Are Right...

The sea it swells, like a sore head
And the night, it is aching.
Two lovers lie, with no sheets on their bed
And the day, it is breaking.

On rainy days we go swimming out
On rainy days swimming in the sound
On rainy days we go swimming out

In my mind, all the time
I know that's not enough
If the sky can crack
There must be some way back
To love and only love

Car alarm, wont let you jump back to sleep
You kept awake, dreaming someone elses dream
Coffee is cold, but it will get you through
Compromise, that's nothing new to you.

Let's see colors that have been never been seen
Let's go to places no one else has ever been

In my mind, all the time
I know it's not enough
If the sky can crack
To love and only love

Electrical storm
Electrical storm
Electrical storm
Baby don't cry

It's hot as hell, hot in this room
Sure hope the weather will break soon
The air is heavy, heavy as a truck
Hope the rain will wash away our bad luck

The sky can crack
For love and only love

Electrical storm
Electrical storm
Electrical storm

Baby don't cry
Baby don't cry
Baby don't cry
Baby don't cry

I love it too! I heard it for the first time on the radio on 100.3 on vacation in Philadelphia. The DJ claimed to be the first in the country to play it, don't know if he was lying. It's a great song and I love it very much. :) :cute:

Doesn't he say "You're in my mind" instead of just "In my mind"? I though that's what he was saying.

I haven't heard it yet!!:no: I haven't downloaded it and I haven't heard it on the radio here!! I think I'm going to listen to it when it comes out in the Best of!! BUT the anticipation from hearing great reviews is making me waver:uhoh:

Tech- You have to hear this song! They have been playing it almost every hour up here in San Jose, I'm sure they are playing it down south too! Here they are playing it on "KEZR" which plays light rock, 80's tunes, etc .... so find your station and call to request it!
I am just so estatic cuz I was not expecting it and I have already grown to love it! It is about love on the rocks imo, and the Bono heeeeeeyys are awesome....can't wait for more!!!
and Flaming June he definitely sais "You're in my mind" not in my mind....
it's a great sing-along song, isn't it?!

I've downloaded four versions of this song! Honestly, I've gone nuts downloading ES!! I love it! You're right, it's a great sing-along song. Oh, well, I guess there's a good number for the next tour! Gosh, won't that be exciting! :heart: :heart: :dance:

I was at work and I busted out the radio for once in hopes they'd play it, or give a request line number so I could ask if they have it and request it.
However, after a half hour and after I realized the last three out of five songs they'd played were destiny's child...
I couldn't take it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom