Electrical storm, ladies.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*sofia*

Refugee
I know stills of the electrical storm video has been posted many many times, but with my crappy low speed computer I just don't have the energy to go through all of the previous larry-threads..
So anyone like to post some stills? I don't think any of us would mind.. :D thanks! :)

one from the "making of"

0781787a.jpg

^If I was more motivated right now.. I'd google "Bono and Strom Thurmond", and post a pic of the dear old, late Senator... just for a ;) :lol:!

If I knew how, I'd even photo shop ol' Strom onto one of Larry's ES pics!! :ohmy: :wink:

Of course, if you are not American, or over the age of say, 30, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about... :huh:

Oops, slow on the keyboard... I was refering to U2ElevatesMe... not Targon's post! :wink:

:drool: :drool: :combust:

I don't think I could ever get enough of drenched-in-water-Larry :drool:

thanks for sharing the great pics everyone :drool:

:drool: :drool: This thread tops my day off, I just got home from getting my first U2 concert ticket :hyper: :drool: :drool:

Is this the moobday thread? Because if its not we could have 2, yes 2!! Larry threads at once :shifty:

Last edited:
:huh: Stupid photobucket sized done those stills, they're normally about 720x580 pixels :sad:

Back
Top Bottom