El-e-va-tion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
ATYCLB/elevation is probably my fave era, and i have a worryingly low amount of pics from then, so post away. :D

i dont know who made these gifs, so speak up if theyre yours. :yes:
edgewink.gif

beaward2.gif

is this ATYCLB-ish? :scratch:
bonodance.gif

:wink:

MooMoo! said:
ATYCLB/elevation is probably my fave era, and i have a worryingly low amount of pics from then, so post away. :D

i dont know who made these gifs, so speak up if theyre yours. :yes:

beaward2.gif

This is mine :drool: :love: :edge:

:hmm: I don't think it was ever posted in pleba so someone must have been lurking in the randoooom thread :sexywink:

I can't remember why I made it. I think we were discussing the award and I needed a visual for everyone to see what I was talking about. :huh:

Bono's Elevation hair is probably one of my least favourite Bono hairstyles. The short bangy bits in the front really bother me. I don't really know why though.
Other than that though, :up:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Bono's Elevation hair is probably one of my least favourite Bono hairstyles. The short bangy bits in the front really bother me. I don't really know why though.
Other than that though, :up:
i like the dangly bits. :reject:

thanks for sharing the great pics u2granny
elevation bono :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I love the dangly bits in front. it gives his hair some spunk. like when he's running around the heart, his hair in front would bob a bit... :drool: but that's just my opinion :)

personally, my favorite era hair for Bono was Pop-era :drool:..

.. and I don't mean the times where he had no hair.. :|

Back
Top Bottom