Eeek! (Or Imagine Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
So I was looking through my U2 photo collection and I came across this picture:

22avrt

And I thought...oh my gosh, I could possibly take a picture like that this tour. I could be this close! I could have his piercing blue eyes staring me down as my legs turn to jelly and my heart starts pounding like a jackhammer.

So in the spirit of my old thread Imagine, where you start every post with Imagine.....Imagine the person who took this picture was you.

:drool:

Last edited:
Imagine you're walking down the street, in a hurry to get to work. The city is crowded with people as it usually is and you usually tune out the other commuters and homeless people who both inhabit the sidewalks. But you see this man, sitting against the wall and strumming a guitar, a camo hat on his head and his eyes cast down. He is singing and you can't help but be captivated by the voice. You stop to listen and the 'homeless' man looks up...it's Bono!

22axhh

Imagine it's late one night, your car has broken down, and you have to walk home from a long day at work. You're trudging along the sidewalk when you hear a voice say, "Do you need a ride?" You look up and see...

getinbaby.jpg

:drool: at Miss Becky's post

Ok...Imagine you come home from a long day and you just can't wait to go take a nap in your comfy bed. You trudge upstairs and turn around the corner and see a dream come true...

473ac18a.jpg

Imagine...you finally find your way back to your hotel room at the crack of dawn after a show...you waited and waited outside the venue to try to get a band photo and saw everyone but Bono, who had slipped out early. You slide the key in the door, and in the hazy light you see someone who's found his way into the wrong room...(or maybe the right room :evil:)

89sleep.jpg

The first picture in this thread...

When I mailed some U2 bootlegs to a friend, I printed off that picture and taped it to the outside of the package. The lady working at the post office was like, "Oooooooooh...who is THIS???" :lol: :heart: :drool:

Bonochick said:

When I mailed some U2 bootlegs to a friend, I printed off that picture and taped it to the outside of the package. The lady working at the post office was like, "Oooooooooh...who is THIS???" :lol: :heart: :drool:
:laugh:
Brilliant!

Bonochick said:

:lol: That's great!

And I loved Ruffian's imagination and pic! :drool:

Imagine coming home after a long day at work. Your boss yelled at you. Your credit card was declined at lunch. Traffic sucked. You walk in the door, dejected and tired. You shuffle through the house, open the bedroom door, and find this waiting for you:

bed.jpg

Imagine you're on an airplane, ready to fly across the country. You're very excited, can't wait to go. But the flight is delayed. Exasperated, you look out the window to see why, and see this:

abbandairplane2.jpg

Imagine you're at the movies. You think you've gotten to the theater first, so you can have your pick of seats. Only someone has gotten there before you.

ABBonoAliEdge.jpg

Imagine driving down a road thinking to yourself, "Man I sure would hate to have my car break down here." And then you see this:

ABBonoEdge.jpg

starsgoblue said:
:drool: at Miss Becky's post

Ok...Imagine you come home from a long day and you just can't wait to go take a nap in your comfy bed. You trudge upstairs and turn around the corner and see a dream come true...

473ac18a.jpg

This one would surely kill me :faint:

Imagine you're stuck in a highway traffic jam. Cars are barely creeping and everyone is basically in a standstill. Suddenly you hear a joking voice from the car in the lane next to you, "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?"....:p

22gu3o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom