Eeek! (Or Imagine Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
normal_bhands.jpg

Just imagine that you have been friends with this lad for a very long time. And he asks you out and he gives you this look "pleeeease, pretty please?"

Of course I would have to say no..... :cough:bullshit:cough:

:lmao:

Imagine that you are in a band and Bono walks by your garage while you are singing and he pops in. He walks up to you and starts singing to you in your ear, holding your hand..... :drool:

stay_16.jpg

Ok................ Imagine after a long hard stressful day at the office , u come home and u decide to take a shower , u come out and u find
C14-ADAM.jpg

Imagine you've been going around door to door, all day, collecting money for your favourite charity. It's warm out, you're hot and tired and your feet hurt. Just one more house and you can go home. You trudge up to the door and knock...you hear something crash, some mild swearing, and something that faintly sounds like "I'll be right there"
...you wait impatiently, when suddenly the door opens, you look up to be met with a sheepish grin and the words "heh...Sorry bout that,...you look beat... would you like to come in?"
3dropdebt.jpg

hmm that was a lil long...

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Imagine you've been going around door to door, all day, collecting money for your favourite charity. It's warm out, you're hot and tired and your feet hurt. Just one more house and you can go home. You trudge up to the door and knock...you hear something crash, some mild swearing, and something that faintly sounds like "I'll be right there"
...you wait impatiently, when suddenly the door opens, you look up to be met with a sheepish grin and the words "heh...Sorry bout that,...you look beat... would you like to come in?"

hmm that was a lil long...

If this happened, I'd say to hell with never taking any invitations from strangers. I'd just walk right in. :D

Imagine you're at a wedding, and you don't really know anyone there. The tables have assigned seating. You nervously walk up to your table, not sure who else is sitting with you:

bonobest.jpg

Imagine you're at an event, there aren't enough seats, and you stand uncomfortably, wondering what to do. Suddenly someone behinds you clears his throat, "Here, Miss, you can have my seat...." You turn to look at him, as he has started to rise, then he winks and gives you a sly smile...as he sits down again...and waits for you to claim your seat.

saks.jpg

(*sigh*...might wanna add...Imagine he's single too lol)

Haha, no kidding...fainting, yeah, that'd certainly be a possiblity with me.

U2Girl1978 said:
normal_bhands.jpg

Just imagine that you have been friends with this lad for a very long time. And he asks you out and he gives you this look "pleeeease, pretty please?"

Of course I would have to say no..... :cough:bullshit:cough:

:lmao:

I'm friends with Bono, we're around the same age, give or take a few years, he asks me out...what do I respond with...hmmm...;).

Also, in regards to the one with the "Stay" still...ohhhh, that would make me so insanely happy...I always envy that girl, and would kill to be in her place! How she manages to just keep right on singing with him right up in her face like that is way beyond me-I know I'd be staring at Bono the entire time, for sure :yes:.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom