Eeek! (Or Imagine Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss becky said:
Imagine it's late one night, your car has broken down, and you have to walk home from a long day at work. You're trudging along the sidewalk when you hear a voice say, "Do you need a ride?" You look up and see...

getinbaby.jpg

:drool: :kiss: :combust:

miss becky said:
Imagine coming home after a long day at work. Your boss yelled at you. Your credit card was declined at lunch. Traffic sucked. You walk in the door, dejected and tired. You shuffle through the house, open the bedroom door, and find this waiting for you:

bed.jpg

YES YES YES!!!! I can certainly imagine this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

disco_19.jpg

The blue lights come on in your rear view mirror....you swear under your breath...pull the car over. Impatiently wait for the cop to come to your window and when he does he is this guy:ohmy: :drool:

Dismantled said:
disco_19.jpg

The blue lights come on in your rear view mirror....you swear under your breath...pull the car over. Impatiently wait for the cop to come to your window and when he does he is this guy:ohmy: :drool:
Handcuff me & take me to jail-Officer Baby! :drool:

Imagine that tonight is your last night at the hotel, you can't sleep, and decide to take one last swim in the pool, to help you relax and all. You change into your suit, grab a towel, and head down to the water, at this time you expect it to be empty. You're about to dip in a toe when you hear "Cmon in, the water's fine.." and look to the deep end to discover.....
ABinpool.jpg

Alternatively, for my gals,
Imagine, what's down under... :sexywink:

:laugh:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Imagine that tonight is your last night at the hotel, you can't sleep, and decide to take one last swim in the pool, to help you relax and all. You change into your suit, grab a towel, and head down to the water, at this time you expect it to be empty. You're about to dip in a toe when you hear "Cmon in, the water's fine.." and look to the deep end to discover.....
ABinpool.jpg

Alternatively, for my gals,
Imagine, what's down under... :sexywink:

:laugh:

I'm going to very disappointed if I go to the pool in my hotel in Chicago and don't see this waiting for me. :wink:

Imagine you're looking for a used car. You see an ad in the paper and call the number. The guy tells you to come on over and take a look at the car. When you arrive at the house, the garage door opens. You get out of your car, walk into the garage, and see this:

Bonocar.jpg

I would say--I'll buy the car--but can you come over anytime I need something done to keep all my parts in good working order! :drool:

nurse chrissi said:
come on girls - how many times have you imagined that was you?
WOWY_boston1.jpg

Way too many times to count, my friend, way too many times.

Also, miss becky, that car picture...holy crud, I've never seen that one before. Cars aren't exactly an interest of mine-I'm one who doesn't care what I get, as long as it gets me to where I need to be (and has a working radio)-but if I were in that situation...all that could very well change :p ;) :shifty:.

Angela

Imagine....its late, you just got outta work, as you hurry to get home you pass two men, just then one of them points to you and say "there she is!...thats the girl I want for the new video"....you turn and look and.....:drool:
bono24.jpg
[/IMG]

Dismantled said:
just then one of them points to you and say "there she is!...thats the girl I want for the new video"....you turn and look and.....:drool:

Oh. Dear. God...

I would freak if I were in that situation. Me in a U2 video?! Hell, yeah (speaking of videos, I saw the "Sometimes..." one for the first time last night-I like it :yes: :up: :)).

Anywho, my turn...imagine you're visiting a coffeeshop, either to just hang out on your own for a bit or to get something to jolt you awake if it's early in the morning, or because you've had a bad day and need your favorite drink or whatever, and all of a sudden, you notice a rather attractive man off in the corner performing songs for people. Perhaps he notices you and smiles/asks if there's anything you would like to hear... Or imagine that he works there, and he's on break and performs songs during breaks and stuff, too.

hum.jpg

(this has always been a little fantasy of mine)

Angela

miss becky said:
Imagine you're looking for a used car. You see an ad in the paper and call the number. The guy tells you to come on over and take a look at the car. When you arrive at the house, the garage door opens. You get out of your car, walk into the garage, and see this:

Bonocar.jpg

..I'll have to give it a test ride....

...before I take it :wink: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom