Eeek! Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
*bump* to remind myself

I have to eat dinner now. But I will be back in a few mins to post some Bono eyes for ye!

I have some excellent ones, but I'm too busy uploading right now. I'll get back to you!

bono872.jpg

bono49.jpg

bonoblueeyes.jpg

AHHHH!!!!!!.jpg

2187954lg.jpg

.....and if anyone has big versions of those Harvard pics. I think they're harvard. Well. Lemmee see

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos
"I don't want to say I was overexcited that day, but I spelled "Bono" with six "N"s and thirteen "O"s ~Echo

Oh well, the thought of those eyes got to me. I can't resist. I must find my pics now. Here you go:

0bonopony.jpg

0000.jpg

1eyestare.jpg

bono_fireworks.jpg

blueeyes.jpg

bonobath.jpg

bonobig1.jpg

Be back with more!

Mona posted:.....and if anyone has big versions of those Harvard pics. I think they're harvard. Well. Lemmee see

Thanks, I almost forgot about those!

2001look.jpg

2001sachsbono.jpg

Oh baby

2002Bono.jpg

Bono!!!!.jpg

1gorgeous2.jpg

blindfoldeyes1.jpg

Total *THUD*

Lovely pictures, thanks.
smile.gif

I have a really good one from "Q' magazine, it was of the 4 boys but I scanned just the B-man.
biggrin.gif

There are copies of it floating around, he's peering under his shades and his hair looks perfect.
I'll have to get it from the other puter tho.

A few more:

94grammy.jpg

big-face-bono.jpg

u2aftershow10.jpg

u2aftershow09.jpg

eH17147.jpg

and the best for last! *SIGH*!!!!!

ey82904.jpg

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-26-2002).]

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-26-2002).]

SWOOOOON!!! What a beautiful bunch of pics! I never would have guessed by the title. I hope most of the girls don't skip it, what a loss it would be! Bono's eyes get me all mushy!

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Aaawwww... this is such a great thread Serena!!!
biggrin.gif
I LOVE his eyes... soooo much. Great pictures
smile.gif

EDIT: I actually found a picture that wasn't posted yet !
biggrin.gif

vX22074.jpg

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

[This message has been edited by littleheartsuitcase (edited 03-26-2002).]

*eyes all the pics*

...thank you...all of you...thank you soooo much...

*falls over*
eek.gif
eek.gif

*giggles from the floor* I have enough purdy Bono blue eyed pics to last me forever! *goes nutty, jumps to her feet and dances with Bono* WHEEEE!!!

------------------
~Serena190.

"My friend made me do it, Bono! I have no will of my own! Yarrrgh!" ~ Me (i'm starting to regret that I chose this name, but you did make me do it. :B;)

"The kind of music I like depends very much on my mood." ~ Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, ABBA.

"I must be allowed to be as I am." ~ Agnetha F?ktskog, ABBA.

"It was a pretty special couple of years. I mean it was a pretty mad couple of years where reality and fantasy and everything got kinda mixed up big time." ~ Adam, describing the atmosphere of the ZooTV tour, 1993.

I need Bonp pics! But not just any Bono pics. Pics of closeups of his face in which you can actually see his blue eyes. Does anyone have any (stupid question, but hey, I need to ask *laughs*)?

Okay, lemme try to explain.
tongue.gif
I have very few in which I can actually see the color of his beautiful eyes (he covers them too much with his shades or, for some reason, the photos are tinted in different colors which, obviously, don't let you see the true color of his eyes, poo on you Bono!
tongue.gif
).

Yes, i've got a thing for blue eyes, and i'm desperate, uweeheee.
wink.gif
Thanks a bunch for any pics, guys!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Serena190.

"My friend made me do it, Bono! I have no will of my own! Yarrrgh!" ~ Me (i'm starting to regret that I chose this name, but you did make me do it. :B;)

"The kind of music I like depends very much on my mood." ~ Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, ABBA.

"I must be allowed to be as I am." ~ Agnetha F?ktskog, ABBA.

"It was a pretty special couple of years. I mean it was a pretty mad couple of years where reality and fantasy and everything got kinda mixed up big time." ~ Adam, describing the atmosphere of the ZooTV tour, 1993.

081.jpg
the sunglasses r STILL in the pic, but at least u can see part of his eyes lol
smile.gif
wink.gif

023.jpg

017.jpg
...pics of bono without sunglasses that r not in black+white r hard to find! lol
wink.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

"Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?"

I'm happy you liked them! We love Bono's eyes! Here's one more I left out.

bono18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom