EDUN's New Website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hi PLEBA !

I have finally found what I was looking for - the upcoming website for EDUN's clothing line.

The website is http://www.edun.ie

It is still under construction, but it's finally coming!

I can't wait to see it.

Just thought y'all might want to know.

Take good care, everyone. Blessings always.

ONE, debbie :wink:

And I have already received my very comfortable and very lovely EDUN t-shirt.

I will only wear it on special occasions ( like during the Vertigo tour) but I will always TREASURE it !

It was worth the money I paid for it - I encourage all of us to buy at least ONE EDUN piece of clothing to show our support for this MOST IMPORTANT BUSINESS VENTURE. :yes:

Thanks for the link Jamila, I didn't know there was an official site, so I was still drooling on the Saks one. :)

I had been woundering if there would be a website YAHOOOOOOOO.

eriekittym

I hope they do something like sell a cheap, simple T-shirt that everyone can buy in order to show support for the cause. I love the women's fitted jacket, but not more than a month's rent! Maybe once the official site is up there will be more variety.

This is *only* 55 bucks! :wink:

E0477399963917_96584.jpg

I did read in one of the articles on the website (in the press section), that they are supposed to also be starting a more affordable line of t-shirts called "EDUN Alive" - starting with concert t-shirts in mid april.

It from the article where Ali visited the factory is Africa I think :scratch:

I ordered the $58.00 t-shirt with the EDUN logo emblazened on the front of it.

It IS very beautiful and made of the softest cotton.

I'll be wearing mine to the Vertigo concerts I go to.:yes:

And I do hope that they start the "EDUN Alive" soon on the tour so that I can buy one or two more!

I am especially moved by the segment of Ali in the video with the women of Lesotho, a small southern African country ravaged by poverty and AIDS and a nation that I know very well.

I volunteer with a humanitarian group which raises money to buy personal care supplies for AIDS-affected people in Lesotho, especially for the AIDS orphaned children.

So Ali's concern and willingness to help these women step up out of extreme poverty REALLY TOUCHES MY HEART!

Nice to see all the interest in the EDUN website and hopefully in the issue of fair trade with developing nations. :up:

The scarves are awesome (I have a soft spot for scarves:wink: ).
Not sure about the model's boots-tongs though! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom