EDUN - San Francisco, 9/20 - I was there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hotpepper

War Child
I saw the amazing Ali Hewson up close and personal. She did a great job explaining what her company is all about. She seems very genuine and nice. I even asked her a question during the Q&A! Here are my photos. The little "model" is my daughter.

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

Hotpepper did we talk perhaps?
I was there too, and Ali is so wonderful. SHe spent so much time with everyone and she is as sweet as I always thought she would be.
I have some more pics, but I havent posted in so long let me see if i can share them!!!

here are some pics, the one I took with Ali is in the other thread about LA....

Attachments

• rogan ali2.jpg
    rogan ali2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 189
So everyone can see:

177092170403_0_BG.jpg

957092170403_0_BG.jpg

Lovely pictures, hotpepper and U2SJ!!

Really wish I could have gone as well.

Last edited:
U2SJ said:
Hotpepper did we talk perhaps?
I was there too, and Ali is so wonderful. SHe spent so much time with everyone and she is as sweet as I always thought she would be.
I have some more pics, but I havent posted in so long let me see if i can share them!!!

U2SJ - I don't think we talked . . . By the looks of your photos, I was to your left about 5 or 6 people away. Glad you could make it too!

Here are some more photos from the EDUN event with Ali:

http://community.webshots.com/user/deserttrails?vhost=community

I also videotaped the whole thing, about one hour's worth. Turned out pretty good.

Once I finish editing it, I'll post the resulting DVD file over at www.U2torrents.com so anyone can download it.

It should take me until the end of this week to complete it, I'll post a message here when it's available.

Thanks 4U2Play. I look forward to seeing your video.

I forgot to mention that I picked up three extra wristbands at the event. They are those rubbery kind - grey with EDUN and Nordstrom imprinted on them. First three to email me at lsaltveit@yahoo.com with their snail mail addresses can have them.

OK, the DVD I filmed of this event is up at www.U2torrents.com now.

It's about 47 minutes long, lightly edited, so one gets a really good sense of what it was like. Ali comes across very well in it.

The video is very non-professional, however, somewhat shaky and poor audio at times, my apologies in advance.

4U2Play said:

It's about 47 minutes long, lightly edited, so one gets a really good sense of what it was like. Ali comes across very well in it.

The video is very non-professional, however, somewhat shaky and poor audio at times, my apologies in advance.

Thank you for sharing this :bow:

4U2Play said:

I'm dowloading it now. Says I have 1 day and 5 hours left:wink: Can't wait to see it. Thanks. Beautiful photos by the way.

I can't use Torrents either so if somebody could YouTube 4U2Play's video that would be great!

Galeongirl, I'd be happy to mail you a wristband. I have just one left.

For those of you who asked for a wristband, I mailed them to you but got one back due to lack of proper postage. I hope the others made it!

:)

Sorry, can't upload the video to YSI, Youtube or Megauploads due its size: 3.20 GB

Galeongirl, hotpepper, please email me directly:

U2kidz@hotmail.com

Perhaps we could start a sharing tree for those who cannot download torrents?

Nick

Back
Top Bottom