Edun - One Tshirt Event

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Surprise!!! hey there everyone....:p It was great seeing everyone and meeting new friends...I can't believe the photos and how beautiful and sweet ali is. Now i know the better half......lol!!

OH the picture of me shaking her hand is priceless...I was just standing and turned around and it was her . I didnt realize until she looked at me and then I was like Omgosh it's Ali. So I shook her hand and said how beautful and amazing she was, like she has never heard that.....I am a dork.....:p

mysticchild said:
OH the picture of me shaking her hand is priceless...I was just standing and turned around and it was her . I didnt realize until she looked at me and then I was like Omgosh it's Ali. So I shook her hand and said how beautful and amazing she was, like she has never heard that.....I am a dork.....:p

Hey Cher!!! I have a GREAT pic of you and Ali :)..I'll e-mail you ;)

mysticchild said:
Surprise!!! hey there everyone....:p It was great seeing everyone and meeting new friends...I can't believe the photos and how beautiful and sweet ali is. Now i know the better half......lol!!

OMB!!!! Is it really YOU???????

It was such a blast wasn't it!!! Thanks for your hospitality and getting me there to this thing!!!! Was such an awesome time.

Those pics from NicaMom are lovely. She's the woman who turned a so-so pic she took of Bono/Maddy in Hawaii into a stunning one, which is framed in a couple of places in our house :heart: :hug: Hi 'M' :wave: (I don't think she posts here)

Lila64 said:
Those pics from NicaMom are lovely. She's the woman who turned a so-so pic she took of Bono/Maddy in Hawaii into a stunning one, which is framed in a couple of places in our house :heart: :hug: Hi 'M' :wave: (I don't think she posts here)
hi Lila! haven't posted here in ages but someone told me about this thread. btw, my pic with Ali is blurry, if anyone happens to have a pic of me with her please let me know. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom