Edun Fall 2006 Presentation- new pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will. And that's a promise. It was a real pleasure. Keep your wits and your good taste. Thanks for your compliments. I have to leave now. There's some work ahead. Bye, bonocomet...

AntonCorbijn said:
I will. And that's a promise. It was a real pleasure. Keep your wits and your good taste. Thanks for your compliments. I have to leave now. There's some work ahead. Bye, bonocomet...

Anton, I look forward to it then! Thanks for the compliments to me too. Good luck with the work ahead! And say hi to U2 for me :) Bye :)

AntonCorbijn said:

Fake Edge's taller cousin?

Bono and Ali looking as good as ever! It always cheers me up to see them together. Nice to see Lou Reed and Michael Stipe supporting Eden. Michael is looking unrecognisable these days! He COULD pass for Rogans brother!
P.s Is that really THE Anton? :ohmy:

biff said:

Fake Edge's taller cousin?

Hey biff, size doesn't matter...A look at my bank account CLEARLY proves I am not the man... SIGH... uhm, and I am not fake Edges cousin, either. No one would have bought THAT ;-)

Has anyone ever purchased some EDUN products? Are they worth saving money for?

AntonCorbijn said:

Hey biff, size doesn't matter...A look at my bank account CLEARLY proves I am not the man... SIGH... uhm, and I am not fake Edges cousin, either. No one would have bought THAT ;-)

Hi AC :wave: Yes, I have 3 Edun items and they are very nice (jeans, t-shirt, blouse). All 3 were on sale and I still payed way more than I would normally pay for any clothing item, but I LIKE them, they look good, and I was treating myself, so my answer is yes, if you find something you really like. :)

Ashley said:
Look at how long Ali's hair is getting! You know what that means, right? LONG BONO HAIR TOO! :giggle:

You know how their hair is always synchronised over the years. For example, take a look at the pair during the JT era and then compare it to the Pop era.

you're right! But now explain why Bono just had a haircut... his hair is a lot shorter now :drool:
Anton, thanks for the pics!!! that first one is SOO cute :cute: he really wants a hug there! :wink:

I hope Bono leaves his hair just as it is...he is so fine this way:drool:

I would like to see Ali with a longer hair do, although it would not matter she is pretty either way?

bonocomet said:

Hi AC :wave: Yes, I have 3 Edun items and they are very nice (jeans, t-shirt, blouse). All 3 were on sale and I still payed way more than I would normally pay for any clothing item, but I LIKE them, they look good, and I was treating myself, so my answer is yes, if you find something you really like. :)

Like boncomet, I also have three EDUN pieces (one blouse, two t-shirts) and I think that they are well worth the extra money that you pay for them.

They are very well made and are made of the softest cotton that makes you feel so good when you wear them.

Plus knowing that you are actually helping some of the world's poorest people by buying the clothes also makes you feel really good. :yes:

AntonCorbijn said:

Yes, I have jeans, a shirt, zippered sweatshirt with a hoodie and a jacket. All are made beautifully, very soft and comfortable. I was lucky enough to get them at a sample sale in NY. The quality is very good and well worth the price (especially on sale!). People always comment on how nice each piece is when I wear them, and I love to say they are Edun, and what that stands for.

I also feel great wearing clothes that I know children did not make. The idea behind Edun is fantastic and I am happy to be part of it in my very, very small way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom