Edun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty sure it was to Kate at the Europe Sales adress, but maybe I sent a copy to the headquarters too, I can't remember...

I will send them another one soon I think.
There was a time when they listed a store in Denmark on their website actually, I swear I saw that! I couldn't have dreamt that...:huh:

It's not on there anymore however...

:(

I was shopping this weekend & the lady at the store where I was said there was going to be a Nordstrom store in the new shopping area I was in. I wonder if they will sell EDUN. (Note to self--start saving $ now.) :wink:

Merc said:

Seems like we're getting left behind Edun-wise here in Scandinavia... :|

It's a shame really... maybe I should send an email to the Edun office and encourage them to start selling their clothes in our region too...? :hmm:

Yes we are :(
And yes, that`s a good ide :wink:

The_Edge89 said:
There was a time when they listed a store in Denmark on their website actually, I swear I saw that! I couldn't have dreamt that...:huh:

It's not on there anymore however...

:(

Believe me, I would have known if they were selling/planning to sell Edun anywhere in here in Denmark! :wink:

I've never seen any shops in Denmark on their list, and I've been checking it rather frequently... :shifty:

Galeongirl said:
they're now in white and light blue aswell :hyper:
well, I think it's the same, it says screenprint on the hood.. btu I can't find pics of the back..
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...<>ast_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1150120701219
k it's not exactly the same, but it's close..

:scream: the dark blue one isn't available anymore.. only green in L and XL!

Gg I believe the light blue one pictured there IS the exact same one as Bono's tan and navy ones. (and my green one)
Everything visible there looks the same, the pockets, the stitching, the leather zipper pull, the pointy sleeves, and you can see the stitching outline of the tiny inner creditcard sized pocket within the big pocket. Plus it says it has the design on the hood so that IS it! I wouldn't doubt if pics turn up of Bono wearing one of those colors. The blue would look nice with his eyes. :)

well the name is different tho,.. Bono's is knightstale hoodie, this one fleece sweatshirt..
:scream: I want the navyyyyy!
anybody know elsewhere I cna find it? internet is now possible for me (well, within 1,5 months)

Yes I did notice that on the name, but I can't see ANYthing different about it so that is strange. Of course, we cant see the design on the hood so it is possible that they changed that. I think it's strange they don't have a picture of the design. I wanted to get the navy too for my daughters birthday but it seemed to disappear very quickly! So Gg will be able to buy off the internet soon.... uh oh... look out world, here she comes!

In case anyone is wondering, the Knight's Tale hoodie is on sale at Saks for $75, but the only size left is small.

onebloodonelife said:
In case anyone is wondering, the Knight's Tale hoodie is on sale at Saks for $75, but the only size left is small.

damn! that means it'll be out of stores soon!! :scream: I wanted it so badly!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom