Edge's Zoo Beanie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VicksSs

Refugee
Hey fellow PLEBAns!! :wave: I'm going on a graduationtrip on August :D, and it's gonna eb cold and there's gonna be snow :cute:, so I thought "I need a woolen cap" I thought it'd be cool to buy a black one and paint/embroider those little Zoo drawings in white like Edge wore during those days. I'm referring to the Zoo child, the star, the Trabant and some others that he had.

The thing is, I don't have enough of these pictutres/ Edge's pictures wearing the cap, and i'll need them to be able to copy them. Any help with pictures would be great, thanks!!! :dancing:

3d72271b.jpg

deeba533.jpg

Yey!! That's definitely it :dancing: Thanks Granny!! :happy:

Any more pictures?? Another one sideways or from the back would be cool :)

LOL :) sorry to freak you out girls, just found this by accident and had to share! That haircut would freak me out if I saw it walking ahead of me in the street that's for sure, even without the hood on.

susan egad! indeed :up: - *makes note to use this word at least once in conversation today* :wink:

have a good day all

Hahaha, funny!! How do you find stuff like that?? :lol: Freakin' out is just fine :up: :wink:

Edit: spelling :grumpy:

Last edited:
I've always loved that picture. I agree wtih what you said, Babydoll, he does look devlish. :macdevil:

This will probably sound weird, but I can never picture Achtung Baby/Pop Edge singing high. It just doesn't seem to fit with his appearance... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom