Edge's peirced ear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger_luver64

Acrobat
Can you plz post pics of Edge's peiced ear.. I dontmean just the ear but that is ok too... lol.. bu tpics with the ear showing that is pierced would be cool.
thanx

Haven't checked my pics yet, but while we're on the subject...what is the deal with the odd placement? His ear is pierced so high up it's almost off the lobe & into the lower cartiledge? I notice Bono's ear is done in almost the same spot as well. Is this some European thing, Irish thing, a U2 thing, or merely a B/E thing? I did notice that Larry's earrings are pretty standardly positioned. Thinking of getting it done myself...then I could have an "Edgering"...but it looks like it might hurt!:yikes:

u2fashion-edge-girlfriend05.jpg

Edgespet said:
Edge is just so incredibly, breath-takingly beautiful...those eyes, perfect teeth, beautiful smile...:heart: :heart:
I know what you mean...Looking at this pic,I can't choose which part I like more:eyes,mouth,ear,chin or neck! :combust: :combust:

See what I mean about funky earring placement ? Would make it a lot easier to nibble his earlobe though! :hmm: :combust:
:hmm:Maybe he thought the same thing when he had his ear pierced. :yes: :D

I like where the earing is, its different, thats what makes it so.... so.. I cant think of the word.. lol. I love his smile and and his eyes and well everything about him. But my favorite part about his face right now is his nose!

Edgespet said:
Haven't checked my pics yet, but while we're on the subject...what is the deal with the odd placement? His ear is pierced so high up it's almost off the lobe & into the lower cartiledge? I notice Bono's ear is done in almost the same spot as well. Is this some European thing, Irish thing, a U2 thing, or merely a B/E thing? I did notice that Larry's earrings are pretty standardly positioned. Thinking of getting it done myself...then I could have an "Edgering"...but it looks like it might hurt!:yikes:

About the odd placement,I wondered the same but I think I've figured it out. See,if you go back to JTera, for ex. the desire video on R&H,you can see that Bono used to wear 2 earrings. Over the years,he has taken the lower one out,so...
I think Edge might have done the same. The question is now ...Why take out the lowest earring??:hmm:

as a guy that has earrings, i thought of the same thing, that Bono must have taken the lower one out. why? perhaps it got infected? if he is consistantly taking it in and out, to change earrings, then it could very well get irritated, and infected. and then he would have to take it out for it to heal - and thus the hole grows in. around the JT/RH era, didn't he rip it during concert somehow? i recall hearing a boot, where is swears cuz he just caught his earring on something (maybe, lifting guitar strap over his head, or on his clothing, or long hair), maybe this is when he 'ripped' it, and then it procceded to get infected, and thats why the lower piercing has disapeared.

Back
Top Bottom