Edge's Music Rising Tshirt is available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Hey folks...

Did you like the Music Rising Tshirt Edge wore at the Grammy's? Well, with some great effort on the part of some amazing U2 fans (myself included). I got involved in an email campaign to get Music Cares to make the tshirt available for sale for the charity, Music Rising. And it worked! You can get the tshirt through u2.com aka the u2shop there. The cost is 30 dollars for the tshirt with the proceeds going to Music Rising...

A great cause folks let's all support it by buying the Tshirt (Since the guitar was out of most of our price ranges/wallets). Certainly a great way to get the message/word out there about what Music Rising is all about.

Here's the link: http://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/fanfire.woa/wo/0.7.13.0.1.0.1

Can you post a pic? The site will not load because it says my cookies are disabled, which they are not. I can't stand sites that still aren't compatible with Mozilla!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Can you post a pic? The site will not load because it says my cookies are disabled, which they are not. I can't stand sites that still aren't compatible with Mozilla!

I had the same problem going through AOL, but it worked when I went to u2.com and then to their shop.

U2T38081.jpg

Woo-Hoo! I could never figure out how to e-mail to ask about the shirt, but good for you!

I've been trying to figure out what to use my coupon on as well, so THANK YOU so much for telling us this!

I sense a rush of people to the site with coupons "in hand." :wink:

As soon as I saw him wearing it I logged online and couldn't find it.
I KNEW in a matter of days I'd be shelling out money.
I'm so predictable.
I love it!
I like that I can help out whilst buying a cool shirt.

U2TRINITY said:
I just orderer mine thanks , u2fanatic4ever :applaud:
now we just need Bonos One t-shirt .

Where did you find it at the site? Once I get there, I can't find it listed anywhere??? help!! :(

Oooh wait, Achtung_Bebe just answered my question on another thread! Thanks anyways!! And yes, we do need Bono's shirt now!! :)

Last edited:
^ agreed :hmm:

I've gotten a shirt off U2.com before and the size wasn't very fitting. The size I ordered was the size that I usually wear.. :|

anyways, thanks so much for the link :bow: :bow:

chickadee said:
Can I ask, what are the sizes like, does anyone know?

Sizes range from Medium to XXL. If I am not mistaken their sizes at u2.com run small. But this isn't for sure thing since its coming from a different company, Music Cares (aka Music Rising).

bonocomet said:

Where did you find it at the site? Once I get there, I can't find it listed anywhere??? help!! :(

Oooh wait, Achtung_Bebe just answered my question on another thread! Thanks anyways!! And yes, we do need Bono's shirt now!! :)

go to u2.com click on the u2 shop , when that page opens it is on
the line that says clothing , music rising
sizes S,M ,L,XL,XXL.

Looks like it might take awhile to get one though, just got this e-mail:

Thank you for shopping with FanFire. We regret that the item you
requested...

[U2T-38081-XL]-[ U2T: Music Rising T]

...is not available at this time. Demand for this item has been greater
than anticipated. We will ship your merchandise out as soon as we receive
more in stock. We expect more within 3-4 weeks. We value your business and
thank you for your patience.

:shrug: