Edge's Music Rising Tshirt is available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't had one of those emails yet... will I get one, d'you think, or was I quick enough off the mark? lol!

kellyahern said:
Looks like it might take awhile to get one though, just got this e-mail:

Thank you for shopping with FanFire. We regret that the item you
requested...

[U2T-38081-XL]-[ U2T: Music Rising T]

...is not available at this time. Demand for this item has been greater
than anticipated. We will ship your merchandise out as soon as we receive
more in stock. We expect more within 3-4 weeks. We value your business and
thank you for your patience.

:shrug:

OY VEY MAMA! I got this email too. Guess I should of expected it. Frankly, with the swiftness that they got the tshirts available I think stock wasn't there in the first place. I think they just wanted to get the link up on fanfire to gauge whether the demand would be high or not.. And of course it was! :wink:

It will be worth the wait though! :happy:

chickadee said:
I haven't had one of those emails yet... will I get one, d'you think, or was I quick enough off the mark? lol!

My guess is that you will get one too. I think the emails are slowly trickling out to all who ordered. It just a matter of time. As I mentioned in the post above. I don't think the stock of tshirts were readily available once the link was posted on fanfire. I ordered the shirts the within minutes of the email I got from Dorit at Music Cares/Grammys..

Don't worry folks we will get our Tshirts.. Cuz I will be on fanfire like flies on sh**e... :yes: :lol: Since I was involved in the campaign to get the tshirts available I have a connection with someone at the charity (Aka..Dorit at Music Cares/Grammys). So if this gets prolonged or dragged out by fanfire I will email Dorit if necessary. Y'all know how crappy and screwed up fanfire is...:huh:

**Post in this thread if you don't receive your tshirts after the time they said it would take to get to us (3-4 weeks)... I will tally all the people who haven't and let the powers that be know.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

My guess is that you will get one too. I think the emails are slowly trickling out to all who ordered. It just a matter of time. As I mentioned in the post above. I don't think the stock of tshirts were readily available once the link was posted on fanfire. I ordered the shirts the within minutes of the email I got from Dorit at Music Cares/Grammys..

Don't worry folks we will get our Tshirts.. Cuz I will be on fanfire like flies on sh**e... :yes: :lol: Since I was involved in the campaign to get the tshirts available I have a connection with someone at the charity (Aka..Dorit at Music Cares/Grammys). So if this gets prolonged or dragged out by fanfire I will email Dorit if necessary. Y'all know how crappy and screwed up fanfire is...:huh:

**Post in this thread if you don't receive your tshirts after the time they said it would take to get to us (3-4 weeks)... I will tally all the people who haven't and let the powers that be know.

:up:

Yeah, you should have gotten your shirt first out of any of us.

Oh well, at least I'll have a few $ extra on my Visa for a few more weeks :lol:

kellyahern said:

:up:

Yeah, you should have gotten your shirt first out of any of us.

Oh well, at least I'll have a few $ extra on my Visa for a few more weeks :lol:

:lmao: :yes: Me too... Visa Card is free of some dough for a bit.. :hmm: what should I spend it on in the meantime? hahaha

That's okay! I'll be sure to let you know after 4 weeks. I've waited long enough for other shirts, it's all good!

Thanks for the perspective, I never dealt with them before, and the woman I spoke with acted like I got her out of the tub to answer the phone, I wondered what was up with that. When she told me it was backordered 2-4 weeks, I said, how can that be, it was JUST announced, I know the demand will be heavy, but come on, and in response, stony silence, wow, someone must have been home with a headcold the day they taught customer service!

Just watch, after all this, the logo will end up in the bottom of the machine after the first washing!:banghead:

FEELINNUMB said:
Thanks for the perspective, I never dealt with them before, and the woman I spoke with acted like I got her out of the tub to answer the phone, I wondered what was up with that. When she told me it was backordered 2-4 weeks, I said, how can that be, it was JUST announced, I know the demand will be heavy, but come on, and in response, stony silence, wow, someone must have been home with a headcold the day they taught customer service!

Just watch, after all this, the logo will end up in the bottom of the machine after the first washing!:banghead:

have faith.. I am sure these tshirts are of good quality..I mean if Edge is wearing it.. I am assuming that the shirts we get will be from the same manufacturer. Guess we will have to wait and see...

U2Fanatic4ever said:

have faith.. I am sure these tshirts are of good quality..I mean if Edge is wearing it.. I am assuming that the shirts we get will be from the same manufacturer. Guess we will have to wait and see...

I was traumatized by the "One" T-shirt -- the one with "One" within the white circle? After one washing, no pun intended, it cracked like an egg!

It's just that this shirt will be the centerpiece of my summer wardrobe -- obviously, I have NOTHING planned!:wink:

U2TRINITY said:
The t-shirts are in ! I got mine today and they are made by EDUN
it is so soft .

Yes! I got mine too! I was excited to see that EDUN label as well!

Keep a watch out for your mail! :hyper:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!! GOT MY TSHIRTS TODAY!!!
5.gif
:wink: :dancing:

I didn't realize that they were EDUN shirts!! That makes it even better!! They feel so super soft and haven't even been washed yet.

I am so so VERY PROUD TO HAVE THESE SHIRTS AND WILL WEAR IT PROUDLY!! :wink:

I am amazed how quickly fanfire came through. I ordered mine on feb 22 and got it today. Less than a month...I am impressed..

I didn't get mine :( I did order it the 1st day too... Hopefully it will come this week. Wow it's Edun!? Fantastic!!

Yes, mine came today too; someone should tell Ali that there is such a thing as Fair Sizing, along with Fair Trade. I know she and her friends are a little UNDERWHELMED in the bra department, but there is no reason why an Edun XXL should fit like a sweatshop L. I bought this to sleep in, now I can use it to pick up sailors in. Hope someone is getting some guitar strings or drumsticks out of this, because as a fashion item, it ain't working.

And I guess Larry doesn't oversee this kind of stuff since he had children, because I can't see him sitting still for the attitude at Fanfire -- if you're incompetent, at least be nice; if you're unpleasant, at least be competent.

U2TRINITY said:
The t-shirts are in ! I got mine today and they are made by EDUN
it is so soft .

Must be psychic. I was going to search for this thread and ask if anyone had heard anything about the shirts. Glad (almost) everyone's gotten theirs. I ordered mine about 12 hours after they went onsale but didn't get it today. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

And re: the sizing- is it sized like the Edun tour shirt (or the Edge maze shirt)? If so, I'm OK. If not, I think I may be in trouble.

FEELINNUMB said:
Yes, mine came today too; someone should tell Ali that there is such a thing as Fair Sizing, along with Fair Trade. I know she and her friends are a little UNDERWHELMED in the bra department, but there is no reason why an Edun XXL should fit like a sweatshop L. I bought this to sleep in, now I can use it to pick up sailors in. Hope someone is getting some guitar strings or drumsticks out of this, because as a fashion item, it ain't working.

And I guess Larry doesn't oversee this kind of stuff since he had children, because I can't see him sitting still for the attitude at Fanfire -- if you're incompetent, at least be nice; if you're unpleasant, at least be competent.

I'm assuming that's an XXL in women's sizes? All of the EDUN clothing is pretty tiny, so bosomy women might find that a man's shirt would fit better. :shrug:

biff said:

I'm assuming that's an XXL in women's sizes? All of the EDUN clothing is pretty tiny, so bosomy women might find that a man's shirt would fit better. :shrug:

I just went back to the site and it wasn't specified as a women's. I hope it's not. All of my Edun clothing is men's. :wink:

bearleft said:

I just went back to the site and it wasn't specified as a women's. I hope it's not. All of my Edun clothing is men's. :wink:

mine too :wink:

I ordered an XL and it fits okay. It fits like the tour shirt (which is weird because that one was XXL - must have washed that one in hot water :lol: ). Must remember to wash this one in cold water though :shifty:.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

mine too :wink:

I ordered an XL and it fits okay. It fits like the tour shirt (which is weird because that one was XXL - must have washed that one in hot water :lol: ). Must remember to wash this one in cold water though :shifty:.

My tour shirt shrunk a bit too. Not enough to really make much difference, but still. I always try to wash my shirts in cold water anyway, so I'm not sure what happened.

bearleft said:

My tour shirt shrunk a bit too. Not enough to really make much difference, but still. I always try to wash my shirts in cold water anyway, so I'm not sure what happened.

The worst tour shirt (in terms of skrinkage :shifty:) for me was the black one with the band and the big red V. That thing shrunk so much on the first washing, I can't wear it now :reject:. I love that one too :sad:.

Aaaaaaaaanyway, music rising shirt fit fine :wink:.

I love the hoodie Bono has with the wings on the back.
I have the vertigo tour hoodie , the first thing that came to mind when I got my t-shirt was , the music rising symbol would look so cool on the back of my hoodie , what do you think about me cutting it and stiching on the back ??? :huh:

kellyahern said:

The worst tour shirt (in terms of skrinkage :shifty:) for me was the black one with the band and the big red V. That thing shrunk so much on the first washing, I can't wear it now :reject:. I love that one too :sad:.

That's the one that shrunk for me too. Now it still fits, just accentuates part of me that doesn't need it. :wink:

And my Music Rising shirt still hasn't gotten here. I don't get how they're doing this. If we all ordered within the same day, I would have thought they'd all ship the same. Oh well. I just anxiously check after work tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom