Edge's kids....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

intedomine

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Anyone got any recent pics of Edge's offspring....all ive been able to find is baby photos.....just wondering if theres any recent pics of his older kids

much appreciated

Hmm....I have the one of him and Aislinn and his baby boy(? o_O) on his arm when they were shopping but that's also sme years old now...

Okay damn, this pic is Sian...so it is already some years old...:sigh:

3397648723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323496%3C5%3C978ot1lsi

No that is Levi- Sian is bigger and has long black hair. I've even seen another shot of this same scene with her and Morleigh in it. That's the boy, Levi. He's cute:)

Okay I WANT to know that now. :lmao:

Okay you were right, I checked the wedding pic. :D I always get confused with his kids...and he DOES have more kids than Abraham. :lol:

Jam Jar said:

in that pic that's his daughter arran with him, who looks just like aislinn :)
o_o I'm on Leeloo's side...and when the pic came up arran was already way older...it is more recent than the late 80s. o_o

Perhaps I can help with this. ;)

Hollie, Aaran and Blue Angel were all born in the 80's to Edge and Aislinn.

Sian and Levi are Morleigh's and his.

Here is a picture with all of the kids...

168f1354.jpg

From left to right...Blue Angel, Aaran, Hollie, Levi (In Edge's arms), Morleigh and Sian is laying on the grass. :D

Here is another

7e50bc0e.jpg

On the far left is Hollie, Edge's brother Dik is behind her, Blue Angel is behind Morleigh, Levi is holding his father's hand and Sian is in the left foregroud. (She looks so much like her father there.)

FallingStar said:

o_o I'm on Leeloo's side...and when the pic came up arran was already way older...it is more recent than the late 80s. o_o

I agree- Arun was born in 1986 so if she were that young in the pic, Edge would have his JT look! :yes:

That pic is the boy, the youngest kid and it was taken like last year.

Back
Top Bottom