Edge's hair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite Edge look?

• Boy/War/UF

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • JT/R&H

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • ZooTV/Zooropa

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • POP!

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • ATYCLB

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Vertigo

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Bald as a cue ball

Votes: 21 18.4%

• Total voters
doIlikeorhatepopedge.jpg

I like the JT Edge hair best. For now, he looks good with the beanie. It has become part of his character, I can't imagine him without it.

not enough Edge going around lately - so I thought I would make my case for beanied Edge(even though my heart belongs to bad-ass pop edge :wink: )

clintonevent_38.jpg

beanie from above - note high thread count of beanie plus perfect symmetry of Edge's skull :drool:

344843B23B232327Ffp473Dot3E23283D77.jpg

yet another beanie view - while I believe the picture above this one illustrates an outdoor beanie this finer thread beanie for indoor use is also very commendable

:drool: :wink:

VertigoEdge_MiamiBeach_hotel7.jpg
[/IMG]

this one illustrates the "workout" beanie which can also double as a headband

21756508.jpg

beanie used for professional pictures (note that this beanie is actually a richer shade of black than everyday use beanies)

normal_morleighwedding.jpg

formal "black tie" beanie - reserved for special occasions

nurse chrissi said:
VertigoEdge_MiamiBeach_hotel7.jpg
[/IMG]

this one illustrates the "workout" beanie which can also double as a headband

21756508.jpg

beanie used for professional pictures (note that this beanie is actually a richer shade of black than everyday use beanies)

normal_morleighwedding.jpg

formal "black tie" beanie - reserved for special occasions

:lol:

nurse chrissi said:

oh I've got more :D

the sheer number of different beanies that the man has is shocking

you should see how fancy the "white TIE" beanie is :wink:

Oh, I've seen it. My personal favorite is the beach-wear beanie.

u2granny said:

Oh, I've seen it. My personal favorite is the beach-wear beanie.

too true
6002725c.jpg

this beanie also acts as a cooling agent and helps offset the redness of a sunburn (unlike a straw hat)
:wink:

u2granny said:
Here it says, "Look at me...I am special."

69a1bd96.jpg

I agree - whenever I see that picture I am always surprised to find that there are 3 other people in the picture - that is how much the beanie eclipses everything else - total VIB (very important beanie)

VERTIGO_HQVIDEO5.jpg

there is also the video beanie - not as hawt as the white tie or beach beanie but it screams "guitar god"

Last edited:
Edgette said:

I do so love the Baby Edge.

My vote is for completely bald. Edge has fantastic coloring, tremendous bone structure and beautiful eyes--why hide that behind a hat or hair? The baseball cap or beanie thing is second, with fuzzy Baby hair and the Clash/rock-a-billy pomp not far behind. And then the short "Pop" look definitely has merits, as does the cleaned-up Zoo hairstyle. The mullet and JT hobo looks do very little for me. Again, he's gorgeous, how could he do that to himself? How could other people let him walk around like that? Ick.

dsmith2904 said:

My vote is for completely bald. Edge has fantastic coloring, tremendous bone structure and beautiful eyes--why hide that behind a hat or hair? The baseball cap or beanie thing is second, with fuzzy Baby hair and the Clash/rock-a-billy pomp not far behind. And then the short "Pop" look definitely has merits, as does the cleaned-up Zoo hairstyle. The mullet and JT hobo looks do very little for me. Again, he's gorgeous, how could he do that to himself? How could other people let him walk around like that? Ick.

:love:

We are so much alike when it comes to our Edge!

The mullet and JT hobo looks do very little for me. Again, he's gorgeous, how could he do that to himself? How could other people let him walk around like that? Ick. [/B]

:laugh: I don't get that look. I don't get why he had that long hair for so long without anyone telling him to cut it off! :yuck:

I can't believe JT Edge is Edge :tsk:

dsmith2904 said:

My vote is for completely bald. Edge has fantastic coloring, tremendous bone structure and beautiful eyes--why hide that behind a hat or hair? .

When Bono was interviewing fans for "A Day in the Life of The Edge" in Miami, the woman next to me (Sherri from @U2 I think) said something like Edge should not wear the beanie because "there are so few people in the world with a perfectly shaped head and The Edge is one of them." :lol:

I'd bet he kept his hair long during JT because HE liked it... Bald is beautiful on him now.... but the ponytail was JT Edge and no use worrying about it now! All the Edge's are cute... can't I keep just one? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom