Edge's eyerolls ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsPurrl said:
BonoEdgeJTRHHair.jpg

Niiice. I love the Edge hair. :drool:

GeneralGripweed said:
I present to you, the critically acclaimed feature film of 2006...

BrokebackMountainU2copy.jpg

Great job,thanks.:) I really admire the love and respect that the boys have for each other.

Sue DeNym said:

:yes: Me too. I loved his JT-era locks; always wanted to run my fingers through that lovely long, dark hair... :combust:

He did have beautiful hair. I wish he would have worn it down more often. Although I have to admit I have a soft spot for the R&H braid too. Actually, I just have a soft spot for Edge! :heart:

robes.jpg

You have to love a group of men who are comfortable enough with each other to sit around in bathrobes (and knowing Adam, probably nothing else!) and let people take pics of them!

I can just see Larry turning his cute little nose up at the "sissy" robe & sticking to his jeans & t-shirt! :wink:

Edgespet said:

He did have beautiful hair. I wish he would have worn it down more often. Although I have to admit I have a soft spot for the R&H braid too. Actually, I just have a soft spot for Edge! :heart:

Originally, I was going to say "me too" to him wearing it down more. Then I read further and thought "me too." And I read a bit further...

So me too! I love JT Edge.

Back
Top Bottom