Edge's Explorer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Estel_Black

The Fly
I desperatly need some pics of the All powerful Mr. Edge (happy b-day by the way) playing his beautiful Gibson Explorer! :drool:

Thanks in advance!

My favorite Edge guitar. :drool:

100_0489.jpg

Awww... some fantastic shots here, thank you girls!! Something I often wonder with this axe .. has he owned a succession of these GE's, or is this the same guitar all the way through?

Cheers ~Ultra

UltraVelvet said:
Awww... some fantastic shots here, thank you girls!! Something I often wonder with this axe .. has he owned a succession of these GE's, or is this the same guitar all the way through?

Cheers ~Ultra

his parents got him this guitar back in 1976 or 1977 while on vacation in New York for $400, quite a steal for a such a good guitar. it's the only one he has, and he doesn't have any backups. he's used it ever since then!

discothequeLP said:

his parents got him this guitar back in 1976 or 1977 while on vacation in New York for $400, quite a steal for a such a good guitar. it's the only one he has, and he doesn't have any backups. he's used it ever since then!

yes it's definitely his only one because the neck needed some repair durning the Popmart tour so he didn't use it. I would have killed to see Cowboy Edge with the Explorer :drool:

Back
Top Bottom