Edge's Birthday on the tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where is the pic of Edge drinking from the chamagne bottle on the stage on his 40th birthday? Please post it if you have it and any other bday pics too!

BarcelonaChampagne.jpg

*edit - that's from his bday in barcelona. there are many more pics of larry & bono's bdays, but that's the only one I remember seeing of Edge on his bday. :)

Last edited:
FallingStar said:

:shocked: Look at the way he is holding the bottle. :ohmy: I'm not an Edge girl, but that is definitely------:drool:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:evil:
Sexy Edge...............very hot...........masculine.......:combust:

Thanks for all these pics!! I love them all! What about those pics of Bono's B-day in Indianapolis, with all the girls on stage??? Pleeeaaaseeee!!!! :cute:

souLnation2002 said:

eek!!!

i wanna be one of those girls!!!!!

why can't i be one of those girls!?!?!?!?

:sad:

I was there in the heart :yes: :tongue:

"I feel like Hugh Hefner," he said. :lol:

The pictures pretty much sum it up! It was during Mysterious Ways (duh) and he said something like, "It's my birthday!!!!!!! Anybody wanna dance? Come on up, girls!" I'm paraphrasing but that was the essence of it. Then the gals started climbing up onstage like crazy and they made a few laps around the heart. At the end everybody was hugging him and he was laughing and that's when he said he felt like Hugh Hefner.

Cool!

joyfulgirl said:
The pictures pretty much sum it up! It was during Mysterious Ways (duh) and he said something like, "It's my birthday!!!!!!! Anybody wanna dance? Come on up, girls!" I'm paraphrasing but that was the essence of it. Then the gals started climbing up onstage like crazy and they made a few laps around the heart. At the end everybody was hugging him and he was laughing and that's when he said he felt like Hugh Hefner.

This Bono knows how to celebrate his birthday....:lmao:

:mac:

joyfulgirl said:

I have that on mp3. It is a good version indeed... sex can be so auditory with Bono.

MiniFly said:

I have that on mp3. It is a good version indeed... sex can be so auditory with Bono.

that whole show is awesome, and MW certainly takes the cake.. :drool:

My friend took this at Larry's bday party- Bono shakin' up the champagne! They sprayed it all over us!
prov2_shake.jpg

same night, don't remember who took this one:
bono_larrybirthday.jpg

another..
prov2_jim_champagne.jpg

Bono takes the drooms at L's bday
prov2_jim_larrytalk.jpg

prov2_jim_larrydrink.jpg

I have a ton from that show!

oliveu2cm said:

that whole show is awesome, and MW certainly takes the cake.. :drool:

My friend took this at Larry's bday party- Bono shakin' up the champagne! They sprayed it all over us!
prov2_shake.jpg

same night, don't remember who took this one:
bono_larrybirthday.jpg

another..
prov2_jim_champagne.jpg

Bono takes the drooms at L's bday
prov2_jim_larrytalk.jpg

prov2_jim_larrydrink.jpg

I have a ton from that show!

Do you remember what Bono said about Larry on his 40th?

Back
Top Bottom