Edge's Bachelor Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
So what kind of bachelor party does one have when you're a big famous rock star? Has anyone heard any gossip about this?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Just that it took place in NYC...

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

I just heard it was in NYC and they said on CNN Bono had come from a 'week long' party so it must've been fun!

------------------
~"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy,
I don't mind, think they're crazy
running everywhere at such a speed
'til they find, there's no need!
Please don't spoil my day,
I'm miles away,
and after all, I'm only sleeping!"~
John Lennon

if there was any sort of scandal and/or lavish party, the NY Post gossip page will have a story about it... i read it everyday, so i'll let you know if there's anything there!

i'm sure it was *ahem* fun.
biggrin.gif

There was absolutely no news about this so maybe it took place at Bono's place in NYC..

I'm sure it was a blast and a half
smile.gif

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
Do you think there were belly-dancers?
wink.gif

Ha! Well, Bono admits he has a weakness for them and obviously the Edge does too! It's crazy that the bachelor party was a week long- they must be exhausted!

This might show up on showbizireland sometime, I hope!

------------------
~"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy,
I don't mind, think they're crazy
running everywhere at such a speed
'til they find, there's no need!
Please don't spoil my day,
I'm miles away,
and after all, I'm only sleeping!"~
John Lennon

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
This might show up on showbizireland sometime, I hope!

Ah yes ... how could I forget about good old showbiznewsireland.com.

I think belly dancers could be a definite possibility.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

What is it about bellydancers LOL?

Maybe it was just your typical bachelor party at a strip club or something, although for some reason, Edge doesn't seem the type to go for strippers, although he's a male so why should I be surprised LOL. What men would do for a little T&A LOL.

Bono did look tired in the picture taken of him, so who knows? Must have been some partay! LOL

Back
Top Bottom