Edge-y News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xtal, you're right. I used to work in a medical records office. This stuff is legally confidential. It was illegal for me to get on an elevator at the hospital and repeat anything I'd seen in anyone's chart. If these rules are not universal they should be. Incidentally, this was a children's hospital, so I know the territory what with how hard this is for the parents. I don't know how many prayer sessions we had to have for these people, I lost count.

Just spotted this in my local news (sorry, no pic today). Kinda sounds like the same story...but just in case you're interested...

"David Evans gets the Edge" <-- haha :eyebrow:

U2 guitarist The Edge (David Evans) has won a temporary injunction against an Irish newspaper for invading his privacy.
A judge issued the order in Dublin preventing the Sunday World from printing stories detailing the serious illness of one of Edge's relatives.
U2 delayed the start of their world tour after the guitarisit's relative became sick, but neither he nor the band would release any information.

Now i feel bad b/c i told someone about the Edge's relative's condition...i was just talking to someone about the whole tickets thing and how i don't blame Edge if he doesn't care about the tickets right now...i wouldnt care about a zillion fans and their tickets if i had a daughter in that condition, i'd be worried about her...

PennyPyro said:
Now i feel bad b/c i told someone about the Edge's relative's condition...i was just talking to someone about the whole tickets thing and how i don't blame Edge if he doesn't care about the tickets right now...i wouldnt care about a zillion fans and their tickets if i had a daughter in that condition, i'd be worried about her...

Aww don't feel bad :hug:
You saw the Sunday World ( :madspit: ) article?

Back
Top Bottom