Edge v. Bono: The FS Challenge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Lately FallingStar has been spending plenty of time in Edge Day threads and despite having Bono thrusting away in her sig, it seems that she's turning into an Edge girl (though she may deny it)! Of course, being an Edge girl, I think this is a truly fabulous development, but some of you Bono girls may not be so pleased. How about a posting frenzy to help our young friend choose between these two lovelies? Adam and Larry girls are also more than welcome to try to sway FS to their side!!

Post away!!!

mixup.jpg

You know this just occured to me.....we shouldn't tease FS too much because then she might change her avatar from the Edgegasm to something else :ohmy:

PLEASE don't ever change your avatar Falling Star!!!!!!!! :scream: It's beautiful :yes:

As an Edge girl I would normally use this space to post hot picks of the edge :tongue: . But I don't have them so I hope someone else does for me.

What an honour!!

I have the urge to respond to each oft hese post, but I'll pick the........ugh...most interesting ones. :evil:

1. Bubblybubblybubbly pants!
b_e2.jpg

2. BONO SMIRK!
john_dawn_bono_edge.jpg

3. You are SO right! :ohmy: (And i always loved that pic and your sig O_O)
EleEdgeSexyhandgesture.jpg

4. O_O!!
BabyEdgesexytongue.jpg

5. *moans*
edge_u2_bw1.jpg

MWUHAHAHAHA
You know this just occured to me.....we shouldn't tease FS too much because then she might change her avatar from the Edgegasm to something else

PLEASE don't ever change your avatar Falling Star!!!!!!!! It's beautiful
but i won't change it anyway........I have my too favourite men in every post that i make........

So convert me! Convert me! *bounces around* Oh yes and.........I love fur so it might deend on the furryness who'll win. :sexywink:

okie- now this is fun because
1. i do remember falling star really trying to convert me to the darkside (bono) ;)
2. and now i get to try to convert her to the light side (edge) meehhe
Observe:
edge's adorable ways:
*wink wink!*
337%3A2%3A7523232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E2323366427%3B77ot1lsi

Gotta love this look lol
337%3A2%3A7523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E2323362579%3A53ot1lsi

GUH
337%3A2%3A7523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3B%3C99%3B%3B7ot1lsi

Bono fur..pshaw! This is better!
337%3A2%3A7523232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3B779637ot1lsi

This should convince you?what a cutie! :)
337%3A2%3A7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A996%3B835ot1lsi

souLnation2002 said:

Is it just me or does Edge have a shirt just like this? :scratch::shifty:

o_O now that you mention it, the shirt does bear a resembelence to the edge shirt in I Will Follow....hmmm..coincidence? or do they just wear each others clothing? i think they share clothes cos larry was definitly wearing adam's pants in that photo taken at edge's wedding...then there was bono wearing larry's shirt...most suspicious.

on a side note, i'll never be converted to being an edge girl, since
1)he looks too much like my cousin Jim

2)i think too much like edge does(well, actually, it's more that he answers questions like i do)

3)i tend to go for the person in a band whose personality matches mine most closely and, well, bono seems to be the most mercurial(ooo! fancy word!), so there ya go...

:heart: :bono: :heart:
FOREVER and EVER and EVER!

IF FALLINGSTAR EVER CHANGED HER SIGGY, MY WORLD WOULD BE CRUSHED. MY LIFE WOULD FALL INTO CHAOS. YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS TO ME...DO YOU??? DO YOU???

:heart:thrustingbono:heart:

Ha, I KNEW it!

And everybody would call me weird when I insisted on that you were immortal! :evil:

FallingStar said:
why can't you, verte? I've always wondered that. Everybody can.

Oh, really? I thought I had to have a scanner. Then again, I didn't know I could have a custom-made avatar until a few days ago. Can you say "computer dork"??:reject: :help: :banghead: :censored:

verte76 said:

Oh, really? I thought I had to have a scanner. Then again, I didn't know I could have a custom-made avatar until a few days ago. Can you say "computer dork"??:reject: :help: :banghead: :censored:
:eyebrow: Big computer dork, I'd say when you posted already almost as often as me.

Posting: You right-click on the picture that you want to post and then go to Properties. Then you copy the entire Address(URL) like for example this http://forum.interference.com/images/smilies/mrmac.gif. The last thing is, you have to put [ img] (WITHOUT the space) in front of the URL and [/ img] (WITHOUT the space) after the URL. Working. Example:
mrmac.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom