Edge to marry tomorrow!!! (On my bday too )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well looks like finally tomorrow is the big day that Edge marrys Morleigh!!!! And the day he chose is my BDAY!!! HOO AH!!!! *does the Edgie poo marrying and bday dance* It looks like it's going to be on the French Riviera (prolly at one of their villas). As for our plans...we were going to go to the studio for my bday but I guess they won't be there LOL so we'll go another day...But we definitely will be partying it up!!! :D :D So we also have something else to celebrate tomorrow! :D CONGRATS EDGIE!!

edge wedding birthday stealer!

*pouting* :scream:
The original reports of Edge's wedding said it was going to be on July 12th, my birthday!!!
You stole Edge's wedding!!!
BLAHHHHH!!!!!!!
I don't get to be the special Birthday girl now. :sad:

but, I guess....If someone else's b-day was the date, I'm glad it was a fellow Pleba girl. :wink:

*joins in on the Edgie Poo marrying and b-day dance* :mac:

Last edited:
So typical of Bono to go to Paris the day before his best buddy's wedding.

BONO: Tommorow is Edgie's wedding. Should I take a nap, pack my suitcase and try on my tux? Or should I fly to France to agrue the benefits of debt relief to President Chirac?

FRANCE IT IS! :rolleyes:

Edge's honeymoon outfit:
tattoopants.gif

:eeklaugh: :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Jam Jar said:
tomorrow? i think showbiz ireland says he's getting married on saturday..hmm ..aww it's all soo sweet!

yeah it's saturday, i dont think he (or the majority of people) would get married on a friday. and the wedding's in france don't forget so paris is *sorta* on the way (although maybe I shouldn't say that dont want people showing up at edge's wedding!) :silent:

isn't there another thread about this anyway? :huh:

:edge:

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

See, that *can't* be Edgie Poo. Cause, if you'll notice that guy HAS a bum... :p

HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it can be adam tho!

*hint hint...go see my sig!* ;) :D

and happy bday cristy!

Happy Birthday Cristy!!!

*sends Cristy her bday present* don't worry.... i put in lots of air holes and just can't wait to make you a HAPPY bday girl :mac:

larrytattoo.jpg

in the box waiting to come out and play
larry_lean.jpg

LarryMic.jpg

:bono: "hey larry...why don't you sing Cristy a lil song
:larry: "better get the drool bucket out...ok i'll sing her a lil song... *starts singing in his sexy voice Happy Birthday*
ele_studio_larry.jpg

so many larry's.....so little time.

ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!! LOVE YA MULLERS!!!

oh yea...and one more thing

almost forgot...... if Edge is finally getting married to...Morleigh tomorrow over in france....well then congratuations to the both of them and i hope they enjoy the beauty of paris. *raises a glass of Merlot in honor of Edge* Here's to Edge...may he lead a life time of happiness and joy with his new wife.
*looks @ Mullers* and no girl i'm NOT drunk to be wishing our beloved Edge all of this that he deserves with her...i'm perfectly sober so :tongue: anyways. *thinks if Edgie is gonna be a married man now she might need to stop hidding around his place! LMFAO....thinks about heading back over to Mr. MacPhisto's area*
ok i'm done.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY cristy and Bona.

If the wedding is Friday that would be cool, your birthday.
If it is Saturday 22nd June, even cooler imho. The solstice and my dear freind's 40th birthday:) I am off to a musical night with celtic fiddlers and harpist and lots and lots of folk dancing. I'll propose a toast to Mr and Mrs The Edge:) Cheers.
Go Edge:love:
Go Brasil:love:

well luckily Edge overlooked inviting me because I would have turned up on the wrong day. I just told hub my weekend plans(he's working...of course:)) and he said check the invitation , the Solstice is today , the 21st.
D'oh, but England are playing Brasil!!!
Whatever you're doing MG and whenever you're doing it....have fun.

Happy Birthday, Mullen-Girl and Bonavoix! :D

And congrats to Edge and Morleigh (whenever they're getting married)! Do you think the priest/minister/whoever will ask Morleigh if she takes the Edge in marriage? Or do you think they'll use his real name?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

I kept on celebrating without you yesterday. LMAO!! Til 4 am!! U can imagine in what condition I am right now... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Happy birthday girls. :)
And congrats again to Edge and Morleigh. Hope they have the best wedding and get peace and quiet from the press. One official photo would be nice though. :yes:

Congrats to all who celebrates something.
And of course, specially Edge and Morleigh.

Friday 21st is the right day to get married, Midsummer Eve (here in Sweden). That's the most romantic holiday and day of the year. This is the day many people meet, later get engaged and finally getting married. If any friday, this is the one to do it. If it's on saturday, then that's almost as fine. :)

Happy long lives together!

CONGRATULATIONS, EDGE AND MORLEIGH!!!!!

*cheers* to many years of happiness!!!

o, and happy bday to all involved...

Last edited:
Congrats to Edge and Morleigh!

Hmmm...Haven't heard anything else...It just says on atu2.com that they were planning to get married in the next 7 days at the house on the French coast that both Bono and Edge own.

Back
Top Bottom