Edge spotted at Disneyland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
omg!!! somebody sneak and picture and post it!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*edge fuzzies*

how cute....

Edge riding the TEA CUPS!!!!!! I want pictures of this.......

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Aww MAN! He couldnt fly to FLORIDA? Gosh darn him, of course he can wait until I do my internship at Disney World, yeah that's a better plan. Aww EDGE FUZZIES MAJORLY! haha, Edge going on the Dumbo ride...aww aww! Okay, I'm randomly done
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Edge riding the TEA CUPS!!!!!! I want pictures of this.......

AHH! THAT WOULD BE SO ADORABLE!!!
*MAJOR Edgefuzzies*

But man, disneyland SUCKS compared to DisneyWORLD
I played with my jazz band at disneyland once. I stick out like... well, our dress code is "dress up as nice as you can" so all the guys wear suits and the girls wear dresses.. but everyone interprets this as "wear dark blue or black."
Except me, who wore a red dress. I also sat right smack dab in the middle in the front.
*sorta looked like the girl in Schindler's List*

okay,I just pulled a bono and went off on a tangent

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Bono, Ali and the kids were spotted there last year at this time, just before the third Anaheim show. Matt McGee from atu2 said he had to skip the third show so his wife wouldn't be mad and they took the kids to Disnyeland. There they saw Bono and his family. He took a pic from far away but did not approach them.

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

you'd think people so concerned about the plight of the third world would avoid the hell that disney represents!!!! ARGH!!!

oh well, i wanted to go when i was a kid, too.

WHY DON'T SOME DECENT SOCIAL JUSTICE GROUPS CREATE A THEME PARK I CAN GO TO WITHOUT A GUILT CONSCIENCE???

sorry, i just read the subject line and realized it didn't say "complain about disney here." My apologies.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Matt McGee from atu2 said he had to skip the third show so his wife wouldn't be mad and they took the kids to Disnyeland. There they saw Bono and his family.

Shouldn't Bono have been ... at a concert?
icon29.gif

What's up with U2 and Disneyland?? Well, I suppose it's to do with the children. Heh heh. I want someone to spot Edge and Bono at Disneyland together, just the two of them. Riding "It's A Small World" or something. Maybe Bono could come up with some new verse for the "It's a Small World" theme song incorporating Third World debt and the AIDS crisis.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
Shouldn't Bono have been ... at a concert?
icon29.gif

He pushed himself- he went in the morning and afternoon before the show. According to fans at the show (I remember reading this when it happened) he looked worried and said he couldn't sign autographs because he was tired and worried about Ali, whose stomach was hurting. (She was 8 months pregnant with John and walking around all day was too much on her) It was sweet of him to worry. There is a pic if anyone has it, please post it.

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
He pushed himself- he went in the morning and afternoon before the show. According to fans at the show (I remember reading this when it happened) he looked worried and said he couldn't sign autographs because he was tired and worried about Ali, whose stomach was hurting. (She was 8 months pregnant with John and walking around all day was too much on her) It was sweet of him to worry. There is a pic if anyone has it, please post it.

I had never heart that bit about his concern for Ali. How sweet! Are you all talking about the picture of Bono at Disneyland or another photo?

i was just a little upset because by the time i realized (last april) that the boys may visit disneyland while in anaheim, bono had already come and gone earlier that day. me and my friends went late at night to see if any of them were hanging out at downtown disney (restaurants and shops just outside of disneyland) the very same day bono had been there. then a couple weeks later i saw that picture and freaked out that we had missed bono by mere hours. right now im freaking out because edge is in la and im in dumb san diego for spring break. not that i would run into him or anything. but, you know, i do spend tons of time going for walks in malibu. really, i do.

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

This was posted on the U2LA Yahoo! Group today:

"Yesterday, April 2nd, Edge and others visited Mickey Mouse at his original home.. Disneyland. Edge was spotted throughout the park...He was there with what appeared to be family/friends,and had a private disney guide. He was wearing a baseball
cap.. and was described by disney 'castmembers' as much shorter and skinny than they thought he was.lol.I know someone in management."

I'm just the messenger!!

actually twin, I did it on purpose
wink.gif

do I have a picture... *looks*
okay this is a digital picture of a blurry picture, but you can see well enough. My jazz band last year AT DISNEYLAND, coincidentally. I had a better one where I'm standing up but my mom stole it.
333%3B276323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232393887%3B9%3Bnu0mrj

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Originally posted by Kristie:
But man, disneyland SUCKS compared to DisneyWORLD
I played with my jazz band at disneyland once. I stick out like... well, our dress code is "dress up as nice as you can" so all the guys wear suits and the girls wear dresses.. but everyone interprets this as "wear dark blue or black."
Except me, who wore a red dress. I also sat right smack dab in the middle in the front.
*sorta looked like the girl in Schindler's List*

okay,I just pulled a bono and went off on a tangent

Awwwww poor twin
frown.gif
I feel your pain...for GradNight at Disney all the students were supposed to dress up and everyone wore these cute little sundress things with little sweaters and here I was with a funky long skirt and funky top (hippy gear)...I REALLY stuck out
frown.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Back
Top Bottom