Edge should bare all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Edge was going to pose nude. I couldn't wait to open this thread. Awwwwww..... Edge is so cute. I wish he would stop wearing that beanie though.

Off topic: Edge looks just like my old high school science teacher. Maybe that's why I had a crush on the man (my teacher).

There's a guy that goes to my school who's on a basketball scholarship from Australia who looks like a mix between Edge and Greg from The Wiggles (a children's show and whom I have a severe thing for). It's a dangerous thing when you see someone Edge-esque in the flesh.

Keocmb said:
There's a guy that goes to my school who's on a basketball scholarship from Australia who looks like a mix between Edge and Greg from The Wiggles (a children's show and whom I have a severe thing for). It's a dangerous thing when you see someone Edge-esque in the flesh.

God help a man who looks like Bono if I ever cross his path.

I have this theory that the reason why Edge keeps the beanie is that when he wants to go out in public and just go shopping or something he can take the beanie off and he looks very different so people won't recogonize him? Maybe?

Christ!! Ive never actually seen a picture of 'bald' Edge! That's taken me completly by suprise. Obviously I knew there couldnt be much hair under the hat...but still!

What's wrong with naked beanie-less Edge? (Apologies for the poor quality, but yeah, looks like he's nekkid to me, if you want to believe the guitar is casting a shadow!)
3424%3B63523232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32327959%3C3355nu0mrj

I think a sign for the tour should read: Edge, take it off, let it shine! You look so beautiful!

3424%3B63523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232369485%3B9%3B3ot1lsi

I know they're divorced but they looked cute back in the day :)

I've never seen those earlier pictures of her. There's another one of her during the Joshue Tree time where she looks beautiful....she's got long straight black hair in the picture. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
That pic is in the Unforgettable Fire book....I don't have my scanner working so I can't put it up....:huh:

Yup, that's the one I was thinking of. She looks so different than in the younger pictures! I wonder what she looks like now?

starsgoblue said:

No kidding! Even just an Irish accent gets me...(the way they say their R's...:drool:
The Irish accent (and the men) makes me want to *swoon*. The way Irishmen pronounce my name makes it sound so exotic.

Ashley said:
Is this the Aislinn picture you were talking about?

aislinn.jpg

She looks beautiful in this picture. I always noticed her name in the cd booklets but I never knew who she was. :reject:

Ashley said:
Is this the Aislinn picture you were talking about?

aislinn.jpg

I forgot about that one! Yeah, she's very pretty there. I think it's a very unusal name, but I like it.

I clicked on this thread out of morbid curiosity (from the main, page, no less :shame: ). Being a male with no real leanings towards men, even the mighty Edge, I'm going to have to say leave the beanie. To me it's even more of an icon than B-man's shades

mmmmm yes, the way they say 'doirty' instead of 'dirty' is even better!:drool:

I always thot as a hat the beannie is just so.....dull, sometimes even ugly. Though sometimes it's usefull to have.

I really liked the sort of I think it's called a Kufti hat {the round one with the flat top}, there's another pic of him with another one-different design on it- from ?? AB era. the black cowboy hat or ewas it more of a spanish type hat -flatter brim? All three of these hats looked sexy on Edge. I love seeing him wear any one of these.

but those wedding photos. He looks wonderful. He's got a well-shaped head.

I like him there whether his has the stubble on top, or the clean shave. And I think it shows up his lovely eyes better.

:yes: :sexywink: :up: go for it, Edge!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom