Edge Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey erper! Yeah, the Vegas shoes were definitely Converse... w/ a cool design on em... Damn- I want Edge's wardrobe.
Here's a Vegas pic:

gallery

Originally posted by jesseu2:
i know this is a thread about Edge shoes but what type of boots/shoes is bono wearing there in this pic?

I have a great pic of those bonoshoes if you'd like to see... not that I know what kind they are. Godzilla shoes.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Originally posted by jesseu2:
i know this is a thread about Edge shoes but what type of boots/shoes is bono wearing there in this pic?

lmao at the shoe threads. i love them. My favorite things. U2 + shoes = overstuff closet and broken bank account.

i think his boots are made by Prada? Edge's shoes look like wrestling shoes (not WWF, but the type high school, college and olympic wrestlers would wear).

Back
Top Bottom