Edge romping with Brad & Angelina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dc2c517d.gif

:wave::heart::hug:

Hi BonoFox1, YOU RULE. Thanks for the info, and of course the pictures.
now we just need to see our man..... he must be hiding, which is so unlike him!

There's a video on You-Tube. It was titled Brad and Angelina in France (or something like that). Edge is with them the whole time and no mention is made of who that man in the beanie is ... :angry:

I think it only looks like both boys are the same height, because Eli is in the background. I've seen pictures of the boys where you could clearly see that John is the smaller and younger one. The much more interesting question is if the boys will continue with the family tradition to be super short or if they will be taller than their parents in a couple of years. :wink:

the older guy looks a little bit like the author Frank McCourt. I doubt it is but at first glance of the picture, that's who I thought it was.

I think that's DeNiro behind Bono and DeNiro's kids supposed to be there as well. Could the grayhaired guy be Bono's brother? I don't see enough pics of Norman to know.

Dana

^^ don't think these are DeNiro's Kids. I think they are on the 2nd pic: (Pitt + De Niro + Bono) + Kids = Supa' Famous Playdate And imo it's not Norman... :hmm:
NEW PICS @ vipireland, including Bono on a yacht!! Can't post them though :(

Back
Top Bottom