Edge romping with Brad & Angelina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope those aren't the pics I saw...I'll have to go find them. There was no bushes or trees in the way of the picture. You could tell it was Bono, but taken from far away and slightly blurry like those.

I just found one too (at TMZ).:D

_0000_41103ej_jolie_pitt_b_gr_56-1.jpg

bella88 said:
Thanks people for all the links and photos :D

Bono looks hot :drool:

Heres a link to another article of them
http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=459080&rss=yes

Heres the link to the video you can see edge too at the beach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmrIKrFQ9xY

I think that u tube video is quite intrusive. you can clearly see people on the beach peeping round the corner of the wall taking pictures until the party move on. No wonder Larrys and Bono`s kids weren`t visible then and not at all surprising Larry didn`t venture out at all!

I would hate to get that sort of attention :sad:

Jeannieco said:
That beach looks hard to navigate and uncomfortalbe. Where's the sand?
No volleyball on that beach!
I bet the water is beautiful though.

yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking all time when I'm there! There are only a few beaches with sand (mostly in the cities like Nice and Monte Carlo) but of course they are man-made, and not that nice.

been to that beach and yes - not the Prettiest beach in the world and hard to walk on... bloody nice house though...

LostAtMoon said:
I just found one too (at TMZ).:D

_0000_41103ej_jolie_pitt_b_gr_56-1.jpg

Wow, thanks for the picture. Bono looks happy. So good to know they are having a good time with friends and family. Looks like he got a bottle of wine as a present.

bazza said:
been to that beach and yes - not the Prettiest beach in the world and hard to walk on... bloody nice house though...

but the water IS fantastic.
I loved it when I was there few years ago.....

Thanks for all the new photos and links. Had to get my Bono fix before bed. Glad to see he's relaxing. I wonder if Ali and Angelina have met before? Anyone know?

Many of the Edge/Brangelina photos are in this week's US Weekly (about four pages worth.) They're the same as we've seen, but gorgeous in a glossy printed form.

Back
Top Bottom