Edge romping with Brad & Angelina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2FloridaFan said:
Maybe that's Edge now in his Speedo behind Larry :lol: :edge:

larn16.jpg

Is this a new pic of larry and his gf?

Gosh Larry is hot :drool:

His gf is lucky .

They were just talking about this on my radio station this morning. They were saying that Brad & Angie are looking to buy a house there and thought Bono & Edge could help them out.

Like they really need another house :crack:

Sicy said:
They were just talking about this on my radio station this morning. They were saying that Brad & Angie are looking to buy a house there and thought Bono & Edge could help them out.

Where ELSE are they going to put all of those kids??

Sicy said:

I know I wouldn't mind having a house on every corner of the earth!

It'd be much more comfortable to stay in your own home than a rental or resort/hotel. Especially if your are high profile and want some privacy.

Sicy said:

sounds like a great idea. they would be there close to other couples with kids who are really good and dedicated parents. it would be nice for their kids to spend time with other kids their age in a really good environment.

I'd also heard that Brad and Angie were looking to live in France, and that Angelina wants to give birth in France so they will remain settled there for a bit.

I've seen these pics of the two and the kids on the beach elsewhere but no mention of Bono or Edge or pics of either of them along with Brad and Angie and their kids anywhere.

They are very sweet pics tho.

Thanksbonofox1 for clearing that up. :)

It be nice brad and angie have a house I guess it be a holiday house or they move in there to live ;)

I've seen 2 pics of Bono and Angelina on the balcony of his house (from the same day)but they are taken from far away. I can't remember which sites I've seen them on.

Back
Top Bottom