Edge romping with Brad & Angelina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:
Brad and Angelina bought a house in New Orleans a while ago and are doing a lot for the Gulf Region. That could be how Edge knows them.

Thanks for posting the pics!

91921424.jpg

It looks like Bono in drag on Edge's shirt.

:silent:

U2FloridaFan said:
Do they ever put those kids down????

I don't know, not trying to start an argument here, but if i was hounded almost like a dog by paparrazi w/my little kids i'd probably would carry them too, just to get them away from the cameras as fast as possible. I think it's just a protective gesture that's developed into a habit. Very understandable.

All I can think of is Edge "hovering" over Angelina in the Elevation/Tomb Raider video........anyone remember that? LOL

LostAtMoon said:

I think you're right. He does look like Helena's son.

No, biff is correct. The tall, blond boy of about 12 or 13 years of age, on the left side of the picture, is most certainly Larry's oldest son, Elvis.

Helena's son is 7 or 8 at the most.

Caroni said:
:lol: I thougth that she didn´t like them becasue they used movie clips for the video :shrug:

Nah, she's admitted to being a fan of the band before. I'm a bit of an Angelina fan, so it's pretty cool to see her hanging out with Edge. Hasn't she been photographed with Bono before?

Well, Bono has been a mentor to Brad in his activism. When Brad was still with Jennifer he started talking to Bono about political action and I believe Brad's first trip to Africa was arranged by DATA.

Dana

totally elvis in that shot....look at his harley t-shirt... and the other little blonde is ezra... thank god larry was not there, could not handle a shot of larry and brad together...:larry:

vm72 said:
All I can think of is Edge "hovering" over Angelina in the Elevation/Tomb Raider video........anyone remember that? LOL

that is so true! but were they there together at the same time filming for the video or were their parts film separately?

LOVE that video!!

Back
Top Bottom