Edge Orgasmatron CHAT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hear ye, hear ye...as the Mistress O' Mirth & Merriment (or whatever my official title is for the Edge club), I am calling a CHAT to discuss our fearless icon, Edgie Wedgie Poo Poo, the VEGAS TRIP, and....well, we'll just start from there. (Hey! PJ Harvey's on Jay Leno!)
biggrin.gif

Here is a chat site we can use, till I can figure out my own: http://www.willpatton.net/chat.htm

Yeah yeah, don't laugh, I'm a big fan of Will Patton, he's a great actor (and has a new show 'The Agency')!
wink.gif

Click on the link, enter your name, you don't need to use the password; then once you're in, click on DETACH to expand the window. Just type in text, then hit 'enter.'

My ONLY request is that we try not to talk over each other, otherwise it can get a little crazy.
smile.gif

How about Saturday night, Sept. 29: 10 PM Eastern, 9 PM Central, 7 PM Pacific...

Hope you can all make it!!!

Disco
-----
M.O.M. of EOC

Um.... "Edgie Wedgie Poo Poo" .... LMAO!

------------------
(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Hi Disco!

I'm sorry I was offline yesterday, so I didn't even see this. Maybe we could re-sechedule? The problem is that next weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving, but if we had the chat late on Sat night, I could join you. Either that, or during the week some time?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom