Edge on CNN tomorrow morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
Interview with Edge on American Morning on CNN tomorrow...he'll be talking about New Orleans...dunno when his segment is but the show starts at 6 am

Thanks for the heads up! :yes:

Crap.. and I can't set my VCR to tape anymore. I'll have to get up early to catch it :crack:

It was a great interview, but I wish it was longer. The one from MSN was much better I thought.

I didn't like how they called him "U2's number two" though.

well you didn't miss much if you didn't see this. They spent more time with commentary about New Orelans than they did with Edge about Music Rising.

Almost spit my teeth across the room when I heard that "U2's number two" garbage. I guess that assumes that, what, the adorable short, fat guy with the lobotomy haircut, you know, whassisname, the famous eulogist/after dinner speaker, is Number One? Then who's number three? Larry and Adam have to have it out with sharp knives? Susie might want to hold off on buying the wedding dress, she could end up with NUMBER FOUR!

And yes, the idiocy at the end about his name, like Dean Martin with the Rolling Stones way back in the day on the Hollywood Palace, nothing like progress to give life meaning...

Of course, Edge was wonderful, looked great, and I hope this exposure helps, but I have to say, an American reporter on an American news outlet, talking about New Orleans and its place in this country's musical heritage as if it's some surprising, minor FACTOID, was revolting. News BY the ignorant and culturally illiterate FOR the ignorant and culturally illiterate.

What a load of Number Two!

FEELINNUMB said:
Almost spit my teeth across the room when I heard that "U2's number two" garbage. I guess that assumes that, what, the adorable short, fat guy with the lobotomy haircut, you know, whassisname, the famous eulogist/after dinner speaker, is Number One? Then who's number three? Larry and Adam have to have it out with sharp knives? Susie might want to hold off on buying the wedding dress, she could end up with NUMBER FOUR!

And yes, the idiocy at the end about his name, like Dean Martin with the Rolling Stones way back in the day on the Hollywood Palace, nothing like progress to give life meaning...

Of course, Edge was wonderful, looked great, and I hope this exposure helps, but I have to say, an American reporter on an American news outlet, talking about New Orleans and its place in this country's musical heritage as if it's some surprising, minor FACTOID, was revolting. News BY the ignorant and culturally illiterate FOR the ignorant and culturally illiterate.

What a load of Number Two!

BEST DAMN POST OF THE DAY!!!:bow: :bow: :bow: :up:

I loveth your quote: " the adorable short, fat guy with the lobotomy haircut" :lmao: *that's what it looks like to me too...ugh..

I agree with you 110%!!! Our news is a sad state of affairs to put it mildly!

I know, it's been a while! Miss you too kiddo! Are you goin to go to Hawaii in Dec?

:hug:

I'm waiting for someone to report back after the Bono talk in Dallas this evening. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom