Edge like a good bottle of wine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And without a doubt this one...
edge809.jpg

:faint:

As Elvis Costello said, "He's a fine figure of a man and handsome too."

:combust:
oh my...
:drool:
that pic is so... oh wait, I have to :combust: again
:lol: sorry
I've never seen that one before... awesome!

That Elvis Costello quote is like custom made for :edge: :wink:

I actually agree that he just might be aware of what he is about.. but not in an obnoxious way. It seems to come from that self confidence and feeling fine with himself (as someone said above) that makes him so... sympathetic and even more attractive :yes:

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:

No!!! I just thought it was very appropriate, that's all.

:lol: that makes it even better!

a-mole, you're going to become a regular in the edge-weekend thread, now, right?

IWasBored said:

a-mole, you're going to become a regular in the edge-weekend thread, now, right?

I agree. Anyone who comes up with an idea for a thread like this should be involved with the Freestylin' Edge weekend threads :D

i think edge knows he's hot. shirt sleeves. he's wearing a tee shirt, and he still has them rolled up slightly :drool:

Jam Jar said:

..to show off his buff arms (since when were they buff?)

...mmm...buff..:drool::drool:
lol

*searches for earliest pictoral proof of edge's buff arms*

he's gump! he's gump! he's gump! he's kinda square..

Originally posted by IWasBored

*searches for earliest pictoral proof of edge's buff arms*

*waits in :combust: :faint: :drool: anticipation for said pictures*

ah edge....he has been just so darn :combust: recently, i don't know maybe its just that leather jacket but its certainly something! i first realized my edgerness when i was watching IALW on the dvd and realized i was watching edge play instead of bono singing..and then edge singing did it for me!

Re: he's gump! he's gump! he's gump! he's kinda square..

rockonedge said:

ah edge....he has been just so darn :combust: recently, i don't know maybe its just that leather jacket but its certainly something! i first realized my edgerness when i was watching IALW on the dvd and realized i was watching edge play instead of bono singing..and then edge singing did it for me!

yeah that part of the dvd is the BEST!

Re: he's gump! he's gump! he's gump! he's kinda square..

rockonedge said:

um....take a look at your sig. Nice arms:drool:

ok I know it's a Zoo Edge pic but they still look nice. :yes:

Re: Re: he's gump! he's gump! he's gump! he's kinda square..

arw9797 said:

yeah, i was going to look for arw's old arm avatar picture still from the fly, but i got sidetracked...the second i SAY i'm going to do something, i tend to forget or get sidetracked

Re: Re: he's gump! he's gump! he's gump! he's kinda square..

arw9797 said:

:crack:

lol i tend to miss the obvious things :rolleyes:

and those are certainly some niiiiice arms there! i need to see that vid in entirety..must get the new dvd.....grrrr

:hyper: more english stuff to do!

OOH!! and i'm almost an acrobat finally!! :dance: :D :D

:happy: sounds cool.. what sort of thread is that.. haven't found it yet (stupid me)
Is it a Edge thread you only post in during weekends??

irelandwhispers said:

Is it just me or does he look like he's made of plastic?

There was a watermark across his face on the original and someone did a little PhotoShop magic to blend it away, that's why the pic looks like that.
For me, though, that pic is all about the eyes and the chest!!!

And the Edge thread (usually called Freestylin' Friday or something similar) starts late Thursday/early Friday, runs through the weekend and is just an Edge pic posting frenzy. Very fun and we can always use more participants!

dsmith2904 said:

There was a watermark across his face on the original and someone did a little PhotoShop magic to blend it away, that's why the pic looks like that.
For me, though, that pic is all about the eyes and the chest!!!

And the Edge thread (usually called Freestylin' Friday or something similar) starts late Thursday/early Friday, runs through the weekend and is just an Edge pic posting frenzy. Very fun and we can always use more participants!

:evil: what she said

I totally agree with everything that has been said here. Edge used to be just a cute guy...now he makes us all :combust: lol.

I've always loved Edge, but recently he has been looking better and better. He even has the Bono and Larry girls drooling over him. :lmao:

I also think that Adam is a lot better looking now than he ever has been. With the grey hair and the fact that he doesn't wear his glasses now... :drool: :faint: :combust:

~J

oooh.. edge picture postin frenzy :lol: sounds awesome.. though I fear there are no pics I can share you don't already know ^_^
But I will definetely stop by :happy:

about Adam.. I actually think it is too bad he doesn't wear his glasss anymore.. I think they made him look really distinctive and I always love Rock Stars who are not to vain to wera their glasses :)
I think he looked the best during PoP :love: I looooved the that orange/ face mask/ helmet outfit.. that was way spacy and just plain cool ('twas PoP era right?)

is there a Adam thread somewhere btw? I found :larry:, :bono:, :edge: but no :adam: :(

edit:// :D never mind.. found teh thread.. that guy is so funny

Last edited:
a-mole said:
oooh.. edge picture postin frenzy :lol: sounds awesome.. though I fear there are no pics I can share you don't already know ^_^

about Adam.. I actually think it is too bad he doesn't wear his glasss anymore.. I think they made him look really distinctive and I always love Rock Stars who are not to vain to wera their glasses :)
I think he looked the best during PoP :love: I looooved the that orange/ face mask/ helmet outfit.. that was way spacy and just plain cool ('twas PoP era right?)

is there a Adam thread somewhere btw? I found :larry:, :bono:, :edge: but no :adam: :(

edit:// :D never mind.. found teh thread.. that guy is so funny

yeah that was pop. and yeah those adam girls are sneaky about titling their thread. what does RSOC mean?

rain comes fallin' down, falling from blue skys

IWasBored said:
one more post...you can do it!

WOOHOO!!!!!! :dance: :D

And to think, i started about the same time as you iwb.. :p i'll probably get to r&r doggie at the age of fifty at the rate i'm going :rolleyes:. I can dream though!

I think this is the perfect occasion to post :combust: Edge pics. Then again, i think anytime is a good time for edge pics ;)

oy. hotness! :faint: ...i love the black and white...he's just getting better and better...
edge308.jpg

edge894.jpg

IWasBored said:

yeah that was pop. and yeah those adam girls are sneaky about titling their thread. what does RSOC mean?

I think RSOC stands for something along the lines of "Residential Sparkaholic Offical Club," but I think I'm wrong... :shrug:

:wave:

a-mole said:

it doesn't matter what you post as long as you post something cute and it's not too hard if you are posting pictures of Edge :yes:

Come by Thursday-Sunday in the Freestylin thread. That's the thread that all the "Larry" and"Bono" girls post in too. They're really :edge: girls at heart :D

souLnation2002 said:

I think RSOC stands for something along the lines of "Residential Sparkaholic Offical Club," but I think I'm wrong... :shrug:

:wave:

:lol: if that's what it stands for, then they've got the best title!

Back
Top Bottom