Edge interview on MSN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DreamOutLoud13

Blue Crack Addict
I was just idly chatting away on MSN a little bit ago, when out of nowhere, Edge's face popped up at the bottom of my window (where they randomly link to news videos and the like), prompting me to go "Holy crap, Edge's face just appeared on my MSN window!" in the convo I was having (Hey, it would've thrown you for a loop too :wink: )

So I watched the video, it's an interview from last weekend regarding Music Rising, and is just over twelve minutes long:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=e0f1d72e-bff9-4e99-8de1-7b5233514aa9&f=imbot_us_default&fg=copy

Apologies if this has already been posted. I don't think it has though :hmm:

What a great interview, Edge is such an articualte speaker and showed a really good understanding of the intricacies of the New Orleans situation and what Music Rising is about. could listen to him speak for hours.

Hey thanks for this! :hug: I can't speack for anyone else but this is the first time I've seen this video!! :wink:

And if had been me, unexpectedly spotting one of the guys on my screen (computer or TV), not only would I have said something similar but also let out a little scream and jumped into the air! :eeklaugh: Which has actually happened on several occasions and my family just goes.... :rolleyes:

:eek:

That was a great interview, I hadn't seen it either... and there were two videos that came up afterwards also, with Edge in New Orleans.

Thank you for posting the link, DOL! :up:

IS it just me or does anyone else think Edge looks amazingly sexy in this video, even more so than usual!!?? :drool: :drool: :heart: :combust:

:up: Great interview! I thought about the Edge during a spot on late night TV about the NO Jazz Fest and it made me think of Music Rising and the Edge. He looks great. Thanks for sharing this, it's the first I've seen it.

Is there a way someone could upload it? Mine keeps on bugging all the way and I can't understand what he's saying! :huh: Please! :wink:

The Edge, another U2er with integrity and compassion, giving back and raising awareness to a very important issue. No wonder Bono and Edge are great friends. What an eloquent speaker and quite hot, too. His eyes speak of sincerity and a bit of sly devil. :drool:

That little smile at the end is a classic.

Edge is so good at it. There probably isn't anything in here that's different than the ABCNews.com interview, but he changes things up so it sounds fresh.

And I love the way he pronounces New Orleans. (Locals say "N'OR luhns" kind of run together, but if he wants to say "New Or-leeens" he's welcome to.)

Back
Top Bottom