Edge: His lasting classic appeal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Butterscotch

War Child
I know some of you won't agree, but IMO no member of the band has endured solidly as adorable and sexy through every single era even to this day. Edge has a classic quality about him that he never loses. His looks never fade. He's eternally cute, loveable and attractive and IMO the best looking as well as best preserved member of the band. I don't see a thread for him now so how about some cute, handsome, funny, solemn, or sexy pics, anything that illustrates Edge's classic and everlasting appeal!

achtungedge2-1.jpg

Edge does get his own threads too. Look for the titles that say Freestyling Friday! He is a cutey true.

edgezoobeaniesmilesm.jpg

bonocomet said:
Edge does get his own threads too. Look for the titles that say Freestyling Friday! He is a cutey true.

edgezoobeaniesmilesm.jpg

It's those Welsh rugged good looks, you know, bonocomet!

(BTW, I fed the bouncing Bono after midnight, and...uh...well, how do you get him off the ceiling??:ohmy:)

Butterscotch said:
I know some of you won't agree, but IMO no member of the band has endured solidly as adorable and sexy through every single era even to this day. Edge has a classic quality about him that he never loses. His looks never fade. He's eternally cute, loveable and attractive and IMO the best looking as well as best preserved member of the band.

You get absolutely no argument from me!

Freefall said:

It's those Welsh rugged good looks, you know, bonocomet!

(BTW, I fed the bouncing Bono after midnight, and...uh...well, how do you get him off the ceiling??:ohmy:)

:lol:

I warned you!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom