Edge fans! You REALLY should check this JT Edge out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh! Oooh! Pet!

He'd be so cute n' fuzzy n' soft n' cuddly and . . . and . . . CUTE!

<makes cooey noises at the cuteness>

Hey, Mommy, look who I found! It's JT Edge - can I keeeeeep him? I promise to feed him every day, and he can sleep in - er, I mean, next to my bed. And he's already housetrained.

Oh, c'mon, look at those big sad eyes! How can you say no?

*Maddie gets pushed into PLEBA room by Bono, hands tied behind her back*

'Alright alright alright Bono! Ok Ok OK! I will tell u were Edge is then! *mutters* Ya big lug.....'

Bono - 'What did u call me u little &?&$($* mothaf*$()*$)($*r?'

Maddie - 'Oh oh nothing!' :D

Ok girls, I have just spent 6 hours being interragated by Bono, who actually suits those pink shorts hes got on......:wink:...anyway.......he threatened to rub his bristles all over my feet if I didnt speak....and Im dead ticklish....so here.....

heres ur Edge! :madspit:

:D:D:D

;);)

ok - this is the one I really almost fell in love with! Theres just something about the way he looks at u, like hes in charge, and is 20 steps higher than Bono this time..!!!!!! :happy:

Attachments

• edgie boy.jpg
    edgie boy.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 49
This is the funniest thread ever.

:yes:

I'm in total agreement with Martha.....he is bait, for sure.

I wonder if they can cross over era's like we can.

I mean, could JT EDGE lure in PopBono?

Hmmm, something to think about.

And wouldn't that be odd for JT EDGE? If, in 1987, he suddenly came face to face with PopBono?
ACK! My brain is about to explode!!!!!!!

Like if BoyLarry suddenly met ElevationLarry?

OMG! What if you could have all of the Bono's around you at once?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What if you could go grab a beer with BabyBono, BonoMullet, JT BONO, ZooBono, PopBono, and ElevationBono AND Mac all at once!

Sweet nectar.

OMG, I have to go take a walk around the block.

Something just broke in my brain.

:der:

YEA!
LETS BLOW-UP LIFE-SIZE DIFF. ERA LARRY BLOW-DOLLS AND SET THEM OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE FOR THA MORNIN TO REALLY MAKE HIS BALLS SNAP AND SNARL!!!!!!!

:hyper:

I just long to see if Larry can tell the difference between himself....or not! :D

So even though I adore Baby Edge and am always excited to see "new" Baby pics, this is supposed to be about JT Edge, so let's start posting girls!!!

And I completely agree that JT Edge could be used as bait for the other three (JT Bono :drool: ).

Someone brought this up way back, but I think it's okay to use RH photos as well.

Let the posting frenzy begin!!!!
335%3A5%3C6323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A674%3B39ot1lsi

ok, i know we've all seen these before, but it's still JT EDGE!!!

Edge.on.the.drums.JPG
Ace.in.the.hole.JPG

and the whole band: rattle and hum, yeah i know...but i like this picture
Irish.lads.in.Dublin.JPG

Back
Top Bottom