EDGE FALLS OVER!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Jewels

The Fly
Ok- this is my first post, and I haven't been a member of PLEBA for a long time (hence the Babyface status) so I apologize if I am repeating someone else's previous post.

Have you seen the video for "Elevation" made for the Tomb Raider movie? Wellll, if you have or haven't, the next time you watch it, I suggest you watch closely to the scene where the "good U2" is battling the "evil U2" in their musical face-off. Right after Edge's incredible solo, and right before Bono jumps into his "woo-hoo's" again, watch Edge closely. The "evil U2"'s music (which is shown like a really strong wind) blows the "good Edge" over and he falls on his ass!!! It's soooo cute and soooo funny!! Every time I see the video (which is usually on vH-1's "Hit List" or Top 10 videos), I watch for that scene and crack up everytime!! You gotta love the sense of humor this band has!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Welcome jewels. I LMAO every time I watch that too!
biggrin.gif

Gotta love Edge in that one...he's so cute!!! The look on his face when he's bein' all "evil"...I love those guys.
smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"The wheels are turning but you're upside down"

~April

I love that part, I crack up every time! He's wailing away, then whoops! down he goes on his tushie!
smile.gif
(a bit too windy, I'm thinkin)

I still don't understand the "evil" U2 just hanging up there, just kinda...spinning around...very odd, I've always thought...

Welcome to Pleba U2Jewels!
wink.gif
You'll find we're wacky, nutty, and intensely fierce in our love for the boys...our motto:

MEN: enter if you DARE! hehehe...

Disco...in lust, er, LOVE with EDGE!!!

Originally posted by Discoteque:

I still don't understand the "evil" U2 just hanging up there, just kinda...spinning around...very odd, I've always thought...

I know what you mean disco, I wish they would have moved around alot more!! Though Edgie, didn't look like he was not too comfortable hanging from those cables.
What I loved best, was how unbelieveably NICE they were to everyone on the set! I taped the making of the video special, and I was so impressed at how professional and truly sweet they were. No "rockstar" attitude at all!!! How great is that!

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

Maria-I totally loved that too, how nice they were.
smile.gif
Especially Edge and Adam.

(hehe "Good mooorning, gentlemen."
biggrin.gif
)

Edge was the star of that video, you could tell he was diggin' it, lol I love that making of special, so cute.

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

Edge is too cute in that vid!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom