Edge chat today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shygirl

Acrobat
Who here is going to try to ask the Edge a question today before the Webcast?? I won't be able to as I won't be home in time..
Good luck to everyone who gives it a go today!!

Shygirl

I have my dance class. But then again, maybe I should skip the dance class. But then again what would I honestly say????? If I can think of something intelligent to say, perhaps I'll try it. Otherwise, I'm she he wouldn't want to hear what would come out of my mouth!

I?m going to be fast asleep @ 3.45 am ***yawn

------------------
Action-Packed Mentallist

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

After my PowerPoint class and working, I have my advertising class tonight...

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

Oh well...I guess that will just save me the frustration and disappointment of not being able to get through. *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

if you guys give me questions to ask him, i'll try to get in. no guarentees, of course. i can't think of anything to ask him!

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Please tell him to look out for the girl in the #8 shirt with the signs begging him to dance with her (in Montreal, Hamilton and Vegas), and to please consider making her life by dancing with her.

Well, couldn't hurt!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by madonna's child:
if you guys give me questions to ask him, i'll try to get in. no guarentees, of course. i can't think of anything to ask him!

Here's a question Madonna's child. It might be stupid, though.. Anyway here it is: What has been his best/worst experience on the Elevation tour?

i'll see what i can do.
smile.gif
likely, i won't even get in.

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

MC can you pass my question on, i gotta think of one, i know stupid but so, -
how did you feel seeing yourself onscreen lying beneath angelina jolie?

i reakon the band got a lot of laughs seein the final of that vid
smile.gif

i'm posting questions now, if you have anymore!!!!!!

------------------
-Adam

Love,
Emily

He's gonna be a little late apparently... the band is sound checking

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

i posted all your questions, sorry they didn't get through.
frown.gif
(i was really hoping he'd answer the angelina jolie one.)

at least awakening was able to infultrate (sp?) the system!

------------------
-Adam

Love,
Emily

Back
Top Bottom