Edge Can-Do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
From U2.com

Edge Can Do

Edge is set to be honoured at New York City’s annual ‘Can-Do’ Awards
Gala later this month.

The Awards benefit the Food Bank For New York City which provides 250,000 meals a day for New Yorkers who would otherwise would go hungry. Honorary Dinner Chair is President Bill Clinton and supporters Michael Stipe, Helena Christensen, Christy Turlington and Ed Burns will also be turning up.

The band have supported the Food Bank for some time contributing public service announcements and donating to live auctions. Edge's specially designed lunchbox proved an online hit when it went under
the hammer for the charity, but he wasn't left without a place to keep his own sandwiches - he stumped up for Bill Clinton's lunchbox.

Details – and how to buy tickets - here

Yay Edge! recognition!

theres another one for the ol' shrine...honestly between Bono and Edge, you'd expect a giant underground vault of awards!

I thought it was cool. :giggle:

3dca5101.jpg

bonocomet said:
For dieters. :giggle: Do you know what Bill Clintons lunchbox looked like that Edge bought?
Yes really, for dieters. :lol: Good thing if you want to lose weight. Just keep all your food in there, you don't dare to touch that thing.

last unicorn said:

Yes really, for dieters. :lol: Good thing if you want to lose weight. Just keep all your food in there, you don't dare to touch that thing.

I thought the quote from the website was good as well:

"The handiwork of Bono (L) and the Edge, the latter of whom seems to have had his milk money stolen a lot as a child"

:lol:

elevated_u2_fan said:

I thought the quote from the website was good as well:

"The handiwork of Bono (L) and the Edge, the latter of whom seems to have had his milk money stolen a lot as a child"

:lol:
Haha, that's good.

Bono should get Edge's lunchbox. That will keep him from gaining more weight.

:uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom