Edge bum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2lightmyway said:
now here's some Edge bum!!

Edgejeans.jpg

:cute:

What`s written there? :scratch:

This thread is funny. :lol:

You do realize that Edge is pretty well completely bumless?

Musical genius, but no bum, really. He's Mr. Flat Pants.

clementine_rose said:
I guess Bono makes up for it, now he has a bit of a bubble butt. :wink:

Agreed! But that's something you can really get a handle on!:wink: And I'm not sure why you say "now". He's always had a really plump bum-bum.

Last edited:
biff said:

Agreed! But that's something you can really get a handle on!:wink: And I'm not sure why you say "now". He's always had a really plump bum-bum.

I simply meant that compared to the Edge, Bono 'definately' has a butt. I know he has always had a butt, not that I've been looking. :shifty:

Plump bum-bum! :lmao:

:giggle:

This thread makes me feel like I'm 14 again, seeing how many U2 pics I could hang in my bedroom before my mom would freak out. (answer: 112)

BonoIsMyMuse said:
:giggle:

This thread makes me feel like I'm 14 again, seeing how many U2 pics I could hang in my bedroom before my mom would freak out. (answer: 112)

My wallpaper for my computer already freaks my dad out....:huh:

Mucca said:

My wallpaper for my computer already freaks my dad out....:huh:
Mine used to too, wether it was Edge or Noel... but now it's Pete Townshend and it doesnt scare him anymore :| I swear he has somethin against Edge and Noel :madspit: Oh well, Pete's awsome too :D One of the greatest ever :heart:

Ashley said:

Oh my, what is it a wallpaper of?

It's just one of their recent pictures....
Once in awhile he'd walk into my room and he'd ask me "why do you like these old guys?" :(
Oh Well, I love U2!! And that's all that matters!!:wink:

TheWho4Life said:

Mine used to too, wether it was Edge or Noel... but now it's Pete Townshend and it doesnt scare him anymore :| I swear he has somethin against Edge and Noel :madspit: Oh well, Pete's awsome too :D One of the greatest ever :heart:

I've been trying to find nice Edge wallpapers that will fit my screen without having his face all stretched out or tiled....."Still haven't found what I'm looking for" :wink:

Back
Top Bottom