Edge at Sundance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7153226chrissib1242006125939PM.jpg

7153227chrissib1242006125925PM.jpg

7153229chrissib1242006125914PM.jpg

7153230chrissib1242006125903PM.jpg

he's been modelling before.. for uhm, I think it was Armani... for charity ^^ he walked pretty funny tho, very very macho :lol:

Re: yeah....the blonde.....

celtophile said:

in the above pics and a few others.....is always next to him....yeah who the hell is she?

BUT it seems that edge now has model potential:yes:

It's Lian Lunson, the director of the film :sexywink:

modeling

Galeongirl said:
he's been modelling before.. for uhm, I think it was Armani... for charity ^^ he walked pretty funny tho, very very macho :lol:

modeling besides the charity event where he wore that flowered shirt
the pics on pages 2-4 are soooo good

oh crap! I accidentally deleted the vid and can't find it anymore! my mum emptied the trashcan!
>< he looked so cool in that vid!

phistolemon said:

yesh that one!
for the record, you cant post the full name of YSI here... it blocks it.. to the others, this is phisto's link, remove space :D
Thank You again phistolemon :hug: (I think it was you who provided it me the first time too)

http://s50.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1CGBQ0066XVAJ2ONARMN89N3IQ

Thanks for posting, these pictures are super hot!! i love his look, and the way his scarf highlights the color of his eyes:drool:

Thank you very much for posting the video too! it was awesome!!! i had never seen it.. i LOVE his attitude! THE EDGE ROCKS!!!!!!!:rockon:

Just when I decide that I love Adam the most, pictures like these on Edge shows up. :drool:
Why!?
Ah, well, Adam comes first anyway, but this guy is hot! Thanks for posting!

Back
Top Bottom