Edge asked me not to tell anyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
So in my dream last night JT/RH Edge wraps both of us in a blanket as we're saying goodbye, nibbles on my neck, and whispers that "It'll stay between us." In my dream I'm thinking WTF????? We did it and I don't remember it??

Damn.

:eek: :shocked:

If I had a dream like that I would refuse to get out of bed in the morning. Would spend all the next day sleeping trying to get back to the dream.

I'd kill to have an Edge dream like that.

I did have a U2 dream last week....it was weird. Edge and Adam were on a soap opera. They were in the War/UF era clothing. They were picked to be on the show after someone from the soap opera went to a concert. Edge and Adam were in rehearsal trying to memorize their lines and then they started fighting with the soap opera people about the lines they had to say. That's all I remember about it. :rolleyes: Not very exciting....but on the other hand, it's the only U2 dream I've ever had so it was a big day for me. :yes:

Jody said:
:eek: :shocked:

If I had a dream like that I would refuse to get out of bed in the morning. Would spend all the next day sleeping trying to get back to the dream.

:lol: :yes: Me too!

I'd hate not to know what the secret in the dream was! But then again, you could always make one up :mac:

I used to have Edge dreams all the time, but we were always buddies...lol...like we would go get icecream or he would come over to play atari...LMAO...

One time i did have a sexy edge dream but I have been asked by his lawyers not to share the details of THAT encounter...o_O

:lol: Fishy..

I actually would like to play video games w/ Edge..of course I never play them, so it would be fun to have him teach me :sexywink: And getting ice cream w/ him would be sooooo nice :wink:

In my x-rated edge dream he was wearing the black cowboy outfit...and ladies did you know that those pants have a button fly? Well they did in my dream anyway...and lets just say the unbuttoning with my mouth didn't stop on the last button of his shirt...

:shifty:

*gets tackled by entire staff of principle mgmt.*

FishNeedsABicycle said:
In my x-rated edge dream he was wearing the black cowboy outfit...and ladies did you know that those pants have a button fly? Well they did in my dream anyway...and lets just say the unbuttoning with my mouth didn't stop on the last button of his shirt...

Oh shit. :|

*looks at watch* That husband of mine better get home fast...

:hmm:

Or not. :mac:

I had an Edge dream the other night... it might have been from reading this thread haha.

In the dream, I was with 2 friends from elementary school, and we were all about 9 or 10, and suddenly, the 2 kids transformed into Bono and Edge :crack: but they were still young kids. We were all going through a pile of jackets and lunchboxes and I found this pin that Sean (the kid who turned into Edge) had been looking for, so I hold it up and ask Edge if he wants it. He totally ignored me, so I go "Hey, Edge! Do you want this?" And he looked at me like wtf? Apparantly, I was the first person to call him "Edge" because he hadn't gotten that nickname yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom