Edge and Bono Bull Fight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DPrinceNY

War Child
Hey, my first PLEBA post...

anyone have any pics of the bullfight b/w edge and bono during elevation tour? i think they also did it in popmart tour?

2a4b3fda.jpg

3a9bafb8.jpg

780ee5fc.jpg

They do something similar during Electric Co. (during the Bullet with Butterfly Wings snippet)... It is more of a Street fighting thing where they just circle each other waiting for someone to make the first move... it is also :drool: :drool: :drool:

I just looooove Edge's face during the bull thingy :happy: :drool: His twisted smile... I don't know :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
Oh how I miss the FLY:drool:

He's (kinda) back!
From Peter 'Willie' Williams Vertigo Tour Diary
After the run through we did a quick video shoot with Bono for a last minute spontaneous sequence. It\'s for the opening of Zoo Station, the idea being to recreate the iconic image of him as \'The Fly\' in front of TV static. We didn\'t really know it till we did it, but the new character we shot tonight is essentially the same guy, but 15 years on, tired and cynical after a life of excess; some jaded Nazi in a bus conductor\'s hat who\'s been dragged out of retirement from some dodgy tango club in Buenos Aires to go through the motions one last time. It all came together in the moment and it was very funny. Bono nailed it first time, instantly getting right into character, pressed up against a huge video wall with Zoo Station playing on a boom box and me yelling instructions, whilst all present howled with laughter.

Back
Top Bottom