Echo's trip to the Supermarket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Echo

War Child
*Echo (not to be outdone) enters the supermarket pushing a grocery cart, followed by Bono, Larry, and Animatronic Edge.*

ECHO: Okay, guys, let's try and be on our best behavior, okay? You know I'm not allowed in any Wal-Mart in the country because of you.

LARRY: Why do I have to carry Cardboard Adam?

ECHO: Because Bono always leaves him in the freezer aisle.

BONO: Hey! Edge can't have his kitten in the store!

ECHO: Edge, hide your kitten in your jacket.

*Edge opens his jacket and a bunch of buttons fall out.*

LARRY: Edge! Have you been stealing my buttons?!

ECHO: That's peculiar, I didn't program him to steal buttons...Wait a minute...Where's my...Bono! You give that remote back!

BONO: Hee hee! (Runs off with Edge's remote control)

LARRY: Don't worry, he won't get far....the automatic doors frighten him, for some reason.

*Edge looks inquisitively at Echo*

ECHO: What's up? Oh, right, kitten chow...it's in Aisle Four. (Edge leaves) Alright, lets see now, bagels, english muffins...and where DID Bono go, anyway?

*Bono wanders into the produce aisle.*

BONO: Ooo, lemons. (Pulls one out of the middle of the pile and they all fall down)

*Echo looks in the direction of the crashing noise.*

ECHO: Bono!

BONO: Wasn't me.

ECHO: Get back here!

BONO: I want some candy.

ECHO: We have candy at home. Help me out and go get a carton of milk. Oh, and we need eggs.

*Edge returns with both hands full.*

ECHO: Did you get the kitten chow, Edge? And what else did you find? (Edge holds up a bottle of chocolate sauce) But Edge, you can't eat that. (Edge raises his eyebrows and grins) Oh. Ohhh... Heh heh...Edge I swear you're gonna make me hypoglycemic....Now while we're in this aisle, I wanted to get some tamales...

*Bono leaps into the cart with Cardboard Adam.*

ECHO: Oh, geez, Bono you just crushed all the eggs! Go get another dozen...and clean the yolk off Adam! He'll get all warped and smell like sulfur...

*Echo leaves to retrieve some Hamburger Helper. Upon her return to the cart she is taken aback.*

ECHO: Hey! Where did all these bottles of chardonnay come from!? And what's this...truffles?!

MACPHISTO: Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry, Miss. I thought this was my cart.

*MacPhisto takes the wine and truffles and swaggers off.*

ECHO: Alright I think we've got everything...

BONO: I want candy.

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Never argue with someone who buys ink by the gallon." -Tommy Lasorda

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

LMAO!!!!! That's great Echo! This button/Larry thing is sooo hilarious! *falls on the floor laughing*

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"After all it is the Larry Mullen band."

"Larry has a heavy foot it is an extordiry thing, you know, to have to stand in front of that drum kit. It is like getting a good kicking on a nightly basis." ~Bono

hey,Echo. the story is great. But for some reason I think you portrayed Bono very childish. Don't get me wrong but that's only my point of view ...

Anyways, Great story
smile.gif

------------------
*Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace
whose sounds caress my ear...*

ROTFLMAO! echo, you're too funny!

biggrin.gif

p.s. my message icon is supposed to be laughing, i'm not sure if that's really what it's doing...

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Lol when my neice comes over and we take her to the market, she gets all bent out of shape if I don't go.

So we're there in the market, and (she'll be 3 in Jan.) she's like "I saw....CANDIES...Gwamma, we need ice cweam."

Mona: Yes, we need candy and ice cweam!

heheh then she finds the Goldfish crackers and gives the stink eye to the cashier when he tries to take it away from her.

anyway....

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Make me drool over edge as you do bono!...em, didn't literally mean 'do'" ~MoonPhisto~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Originally posted by Ana:

hey,Echo. the story is great. But for some reason I think you portrayed Bono very childish. Don't get me wrong but that's only my point of view ...

Anyways, Great story
smile.gif

ANNOUNCER: Echo, your rebuttal?

ECHO: I find it rather amusing actually that each U2 fan community portrays the guys in different ways...if you go to fanfiction.net, you'll find that most of the humor stories portray LARRY as the childish one! Someone came up with the idea of Larry only using the tough-guy image as a front; that behind closed doors he acts like a little kid, sleeps with a blankie, sucks his thumb for comfort...but then on PLEBA he's portrayed as this button-busting beefcake.

I personally find very little difference between primadonnas and small children, and Bono can be the biggest primadonna of all (at times), and I know I'm not the first one to say that Ali actually has FIVE children to take care of. Anyway, I thought it'd be funny to make Bono into the prototypical little-kid-in-the-supermarket.

So there.
smile.gif

------------------

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!

Heh In my stories

Larry is rather TOUGH and likes to taunt people. But DARN he's hot!

Bono is kinda goofy...and lusty...

Edge is shy...and hits on Bono all the time

Adam is...cardboard....

------------------
~*Mona*~

Love me, Give me Soul

"Make me drool over edge as you do bono!...em, didn't literally mean 'do'" ~MoonPhisto~

For some reason...this story reminded me of when my mother takes my brother and me to the store...the real sad thing is, we are 18 and 21...LOL

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Heh In my stories

Bono is kinda goofy...and lusty...

Edge is shy...and hits on Bono all the time

And this, Mona, is why you are my hero.

------------------

lol!!!!

fah~bulous story, dah~ling, rally it is.

(lol, when i go to the MPS, i try to be as Phisto~esq as possible, but always end up feeling like Audrey Hepburn, which is not a problem.
smile.gif
i wish i were her!)

what THAT had to do with your story? not sure, but i LOVED your story!!!
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

LMAO Echo! Shite. Between my delirium due to loss of sleep, and the echo/mona/julie/everyoneelse chaotic yet hilarious posts, I think I'm slowly going insane...
but whatever. But I think my keyboard and mouse have been possessed by a ghost. They are acting freaky. Thanks for tha' zany stories gals! I'd participate, but I think I'd just embarrass myself.

L. M. A. O.!!!! Love this:

...but then on PLEBA he's portrayed as this button-busting beefcake.

SO true...he's Mr. Snarly, Mr. Cut, Mr. Buff, Mr. Studmuffin on the Sticks. Don't you know he would just hate that!
biggrin.gif

...if you go to fanfiction.net, you'll find that most of the humor stories portray LARRY as the childish one! Someone came up with the idea of Larry only using the tough-guy image as a front; that behind closed doors he acts like a little kid, sleeps with a blankie, sucks his thumb for comfort...[/b]

Gals, if you haven't checked out the U2 fan fiction yet at fanfic.net, some of it is absolutely HILARIOUS. There's a girl named Mandy, who is EXACTLY like Mona (OMG!! A MONA CLONE???? GAAAAH!!!! kidding Moner! But she is a lot like you), who has written some of the funniest U2 stories...and she always portrays Larry as the biggest baby...whiney, cries, wimpers, sucks his thumb....it's a scream. You won't recognize him from his Pleba counterpart!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

OMG!!! *cries from laughing so hard* I can so see that happening!!! Bono with the lemons yeeeeeeeeeees that is so him LOL
biggrin.gif
And the Cardboard Adam is just hilarious lol
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

That was hilarious Echo! I love your stories.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

The kitty is so random it's hysterical!
BTW, how the hell do you use the fanfic.net site?? I tried searching for U2 but found sailor moon crap...
~Honey

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Originally posted by Echo:
And this, Mona, is why you are my hero.
lol aawww gee
biggrin.gif

P.S. I was talking about something with Julie, and our friends Erin and Katie today in Church History, and I said "...market..."

Erin: WHAT did you say?

Mona: I said, when we go to the market--

Erin: BWWWWWAAAAAAHHAAAHAAA!!! Julie, did you hear? Say it again.

Mona: Julie, where do you buy food?

Julie: From the grocery store?

Erin: MONA SAYS MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!! Katie, listen. Katie, where do you get food?

Katie:...the grocery store?

Erin: BWWWAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!

lol it was SO funny. Erin says only ppl in the 1800's say 'market.' Does anyone else call it a market? Rackem frackem.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Love me, Give me Soul

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
The kitty is so random it's hysterical!
BTW, how the hell do you use the fanfic.net site?? I tried searching for U2 but found sailor moon crap...
~Honey

Try this URL:
http://www.fanfiction.net/list.php?page=&sortid=1&genreid=0&censorid=0&languageid=1&categoryid=730

It should take you right to the U2 stuff.

-Echo

------------------

Back
Top Bottom