Earrings (Larry's more specifically)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

souLnation2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
k, we all know that larry has two earrings. one is of a cross, and the other one i can't figure out what it is. it looks like a blob of silver. anyone know what it is?

:scratch: Appears to be a ball of some sort...

102.jpg

:scratch: Well...He's wearing a hoop here...
larry554.jpg

Here's another with the ball thingie...
larry421.jpg

It ALMOST looks like a heart here...
larry296.jpg

Last edited:
souLnation2002 said:

yes, the cross one is the best, now if only the mystery ball could be figured out. maybe its just a silver ball?

:yes: I think so...Although, in that last picture I posted, doesn't it almost look like a heart? :confused: Maybe he has both, or maybe I'm seeing things...:lol:

wertsie said:

:yes: I think so...Although, in that last picture I posted, doesn't it almost look like a heart? :confused: Maybe he has both, or maybe I'm seeing things...:lol:

in that angle, it does look like a heart, if only we could get a closer picture!!!!!!!

Bonavoix said:
Guys, the other earring is a skull.

Remember that issue of GQ the guys were in last year? That's a great pic.

We'll see if this works...

attachment.php

Ah, fucking hell... click on the link. You'll see the pic. :)

Ah...Okay, thanks! It's all cleared up now. :happy:

Bonavoix said:
Guys, the other earring is a skull.

Bonavoix, you're right..i was going to post this a little while ago..but something came up.I've posted this before...but what the hey..just feel like looking at something pretty..and you can see the earring:)

09.jpg

I know that we are talking about Larrys Earrings, but I have a question does Edge wear earing/earings or none? I have seen some pics of him with a loop in but i dont know for sure if wears them or not!:huh:

I have seen recent pics of edge with an earing part way up his left ear...i'll try to find a pic........

i had a better pic of it but the site it's on isn't workin..

edge_walkon.jpg

I'm 99.999999999 percent positive it's a skull...

The only reason I'm not 100% positive is that I was so discombobulated when I met him that I didn't even think to look at his ear. :D

His skull goes pretty dang well with those pants he wore.. y'know, the tear-away ones? The right pant leg had a skeleton on the back of it. RAWR.

Moonie :D

larrysgirl said:

Bonavoix, you're right..i was going to post this a little while ago..but something came up.I've posted this before...but what the hey..just feel like looking at something pretty..and you can see the earring:)

09.jpg

*smack* D'oh! That is my favorite picture of Larry...ever! Why did I not think to post it? Oh, well...Thank you, larrysgirl! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom