Duran Duran..Any fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Ok LOVE U2 with all my heart, but I have to say or admit that in the Duran Duran hey-day I was a big fan of theirs...I was upset that they broke up but since they have gotten together again I am quite pleased...Plus I like their song Sunrise and the Vid that goes with it...Also I should point out that the guys are looking quite good for their age...
DuranDuran.jpg

Are there any other fans?..
Plus Im trying to win tickets to a presentation Jingle Balls where they will perform along with other bands...*crosses fingers*....I never got to see them in the 80s before they broke up and when I did have a chance there were only 2 original members, but decised it was not worth seeing just two of them...so I'm looking forward to seeing the whole band together..*If I win the tickets*:wink:

Last edited:
Im a huge fan! I have the new album and I am loving it. I also have tickets to see them in Atlanta on December 2nd, can't wait for it.

I was a fan as a teenager in the '80's :drool: :love: I like most of their stuff. Khanada Rhodes, a mod here, is a huge fan!

I think they're a good band.

Ordinary World was a huge favourite of mine a few years ago.

I was a huge fan of theirs in the 80s and casual during the 90s- mainly because I loved the original band. I saw them a few times in concert a few years ago. I'm so thrilled to see the original line up back. Their new CD is pretty cool--vintage DD. My fav? Roger :)

sweetie said:
I was a huge fan of theirs in the 80s and casual during the 90s- mainly because I loved the original band. I saw them a few times in concert a few years ago. I'm so thrilled to see the original line up back. Their new CD is pretty cool--vintage DD. My fav? Roger :)

So the new CD is good??? I want to buy it but right after I get the U2 box set and I am looking forward to seeing the guys in concert if I get the chance!...

And my fav was also Roger..the dark strong silent type!...Le Bon
and John were always Hotties ...ok so they all are...

*I just found out that there are tickets to another show Not So Silent Night in L.A....

I'm a fan too!
Sadly, I wasn't around till '88 so I never was able to experience DD first hand. :sad:
So has anyone else met the original members? Do tell!

Back
Top Bottom