Dude, Bono was just on MTV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I didn't catch all of it. He was talking about DATA. He said "what the fuck would you do?" and Mtv barely edited fuck out, which was pretty funny. It was a new interview, he was rocking the red shades and the stubble. Did anybody else catch it?

Sorry, I didn't see it, because I am across the ocean, in Brazil, so we're the last ones to see EVERYTHING!!! But it must get here soon.. I hope!!

That was just what I needed. I've been crying on and off all day, and it seemed to me that the rain that poured down on DC, where I live, was God's tears for what we're doing right now as I type to Iraq. Bono's words were calm, reasoned, intelligent, humane and compassionate. I couldn't love him more!

SD

I saw it twice..hehe. I agree with most of what he said. How terrorism can be fueled by poverty-which would be a better and easier thing to cure from the source other than punishing it when it becomes terroism. But he said that he supports Bush..and i despise the man. He might be saying that so he stays on bush good side so he will continue to support AIDS and debt relief..who knows. But I agreed with most of what Bono said..he said he agreed to the war if the UN had supported it. That doesnt even sound like Bono. I dont agree with that part though

Is anyone able to capture this in a downloadable format? Bono was so brilliantly empassioned. I absolutely love to hear smart remarks with realistic ideas!

:( :down: :scream: I got the error thing too. Videos never work on my computer anymore. I shouldn't even bother, it's so depressing :banghead:

You, all of you, are the youngest and brightest of this generation, now and to come. Take heed, stay on course.:bono: :yes: Bono does. He says " I can't see what you see, when I look at the world". He sees more than he give's himself credit for. What i've learned from my travels on Interference, I now know the future will be a remarkable place because of you. I just needed to give credit where credit is due. :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom