Dublin pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Niamh_Saoirse said:
And oh! You missed the 2 Michelle's writing "Boom" on their chests and flashing at Adam. The look on his face was fucking hilarious!

That gives a whole new meaning to "Boom-cha!" :shifty:

Was the look something like this?
beaff30d.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
And wee got to hang out with Joe again (the security guy) He is hilarious!

He told em this joke: What's the difference between a knacker and a hurling stick? That you can survive 2 licks of hurling stick". :shifty: :laugh:

Well, I ahve news for ya. I'm planning to go to Toronto in September for the gigs and the convention. So you should get your arse in gear and come with me so you can teach me the elephant song! :lmao:

do you know what time tanya's lining up from on wednesday? cos my bloody brother and sister and brother in law have all decided that they don't want to set off at 4am and are going to drive down seperately. so I'll be queuing all on my own if I can't find her :woeisme:

bammo2 said:
do you know what time tanya's lining up from on wednesday? cos my bloody brother and sister and brother in law have all decided that they don't want to set off at 4am and are going to drive down seperately. so I'll be queuing all on my own if I can't find her :woeisme:

I'll text you her number in a few minutes. :D

Back
Top Bottom